Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Parenting after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March/April 2010

Have a wonderful time away Jayne.

Bun Well done to you on organising a trip to Perth for you and your babies. I hope they behave themselves for you
    As for Dr S he said when I last saw him that he'd want me to have all the tests re done if things ended the way they did but he never mentioned it again last week when I spoke with him on the phone and he never gave me any request forms either so who knows?? I'm a bit peeved about the whole thing tbh but I'm just going to give it some time before I decide what to do next. I know I can't give up on my dream but just don't know how much more I can take. My heart was always set on 4 kids but DH only ever wanted 2 so we'd agreed on that but I'm not sure how much more I can go through or put us through either. I'll wait until my appointment with my Ob and see what she has to say and go from there I think. She did say last week about giving clexane a go but I want to talk more about that with her and if she discovered anything when doing my op last week. Its all so up in the air at the moment

Lee your poor babies. I hope they are feeling ok today. I hope you were able to get the name of a good counselor when you saw the clinic nurse hun

I'd better go since my little boy is calling out from his cot

HI Ladies,
    We are off tomorrow night........ I'm packing frantically but I'm also stressed. Alan has come home with a bacterial infection in his stomach from the water (he just did his last trip in Manila) & I KNOW he is ill, but he is so quiet, just lying on our bed all the time, moping, doesn't get out of bed til the kids are dressed ready to take Jess to school, doesn't help me with a single THING in the house & just overall putting tonnes of distance between us. We haven't even DTD'd & usually that's the first thing on his mind & now he has been home 2 nights! It's really bizarre & just not sitting well with me at all - regardless of this trip. I know it's just last minute nerves, but what if there really is an underlying issue???

KELLY _ Relax woman! You're going to end up having a panic attack - nice & easy woman!!!

BUN _ Wish I wasn't going away - would have loved to have met you IRL. Good luck with the trip!

WILLOW _ You poor thing with D's door issue! Bet you are sending DH off to Bunnings over the weekend!

MICHELLE _ How you coping heading up to 25w???

LISA _ Are you home & settled? We are hanging for a Natalya-fix!

JANIE _ How is it having your 2 little boys under one roof?

SPRING _ How is the JC doing? They are delivered meals aren't they? Are they yummy?

MAKO _ Hope your camping trip goes well, I'll be thinking of you!

BEK _ How is the sleep & Miss E? Or don't we ask?

Well, I should be back in the spare room packing - so I will go back there & hide some more - although, Alan is out getting his car tyre fixed (I broked it, oopsie), so I needn't hide. My banjo boy goes to my parents place tonight, I will cry leaving him behind, I love that pooch! Oh & I got some new underwear today, size 12 thank you very much!

Love Jayne x

Have an awesome trip Jayne, we'll miss you!

Jayne, it will seem so quiet without you, we'll miss you HEAPS! Travel safely hun

Bun, do you want to list for me the big expenses? I could help you figure out if it's worth it . It seems an excessive figure, especially if it's a general dentist doing the treatment. Also, you might have problems getting quotes over the phone, even with item numbers....most dentists won't do that.

hey lovelies,

Thanks for all your well wishes!! Natalya is gorgeous and feeding well, just needs to learn how to sleep at night! Miss A is in love with her but has been extra needy as expected.

Jayne - have a fab trip and hope the girls have a ball!!

Janie - thanks for your support

Hope every one is well - I will be back tomorrow and will post pics on FB tomorrow,

Thinking of you all.....

Lis xx

Sorry for short persies, on iPhone.

Lisa: wonderful to hear from you. I can't wait to see the pictures of your gorgeous baby girl.

Jayne: have an awesome trip. Hope all is ok with DH. And size 12!!!! You go girl.

Bun: good luck on the trip. I hope the kiddies behave perfectly for you.

Mako: I hope Easter home with the boys is relaxing and give you some time out from all the stress.

Kelly: Hun I really do feel sorry for you and all the worry you are going through. I know that feeling all too well. I hope the next few weeks fly by.

Laney: great news from you too hun love the ticker BTW

Willow: what a fright for you and DD. I'm so glad you are all ok. I agree with the advice already given about you school mum friend.

We are doing great. B is just such an easy going boy. I know I sound like a broken record but he is just so calm. O is great also. I think he might be coming down with something though as he is just not himself today. Looking forward to the long weekend with my boys

BBL -

speak of the devil. DH just said O felt hot and he was right. Has a temp and started coughing. Gotta love a long weekend lurgy.

Default Re: Parenting after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March/April 2010

Just a quick one here. At the IL's on the iPhone. Both kids sick - Lily for a week now but she was getting better. Until last night Febrile, flat and a sleepy Velcro baby. They both have middle ear infections and are now on antibiotics. Just waiting for me (and the rest of the clan) to succumb to a virus too.

Lisa - so pleased you are home with your girls (and boy!!)

Jayne - fly safe. I completely understand the distance feeling with DH though. Some days it feels like we are speaking a different language.

Big hellos to everyone.

Hi lovelies - sorry in advance for the 'me post' - but saw the health nurse today, and to cut a long story short, she thinks I def have PND, and has given me a number of a local parenting centre who apparently has good support on hand - will give them a call after Easter. At the moment, I'm back to feeling overwhelmed and crappy most of the time. I told my DH, who said "he wasn't surprised" - but has not offered any great pearlers since - I guess he's a typical male who if cannot find a solution, pretends there no problem. The nurse suggested to me to spend a few nights in the Mother & Baby unit here, but tbh how the hell can I organise to disappear for a few days. She said this is a better solution that me falling in a heap and the family then noticing - I'm too tired to think about it any more today.... off to bed - but thought I'd update you all - thanks for your support.

Jaynie - have a bl--dy great time in China xoxoxo

Spring - noticed your NEW NAME immediately......... whats the go?? You'll always be spring to me even though you are SUPER

Lee xox

Lee: what a huge day you've had Hun. I just want to reach out and give you a big cuddle. I'm so glad you spoke to the nurse and you have a plan of attack. Here for whatever you need.

Michelle: oh babe, sickness sucks! I hope you are all better soon

Freya: I'm sorry Hun, I meant to ask in my previous post about the adorable Stellan. Even though he is now one, he is still your baby.

Lv Spring xx

ETA: don't worry about the name change. It's temporary check out all the mod's sig. Spring will be back soon

Janie. I hope you have a wonderful day with all your boys

Lee Sending you a hun. I wish I could do more for you but please know we are all here for you

Michelle How is everyone who is sick? I hope you are all feeling a little bit better today.

Spring How is Ollie? Is he feeling better?

Lisa the photos on FB are absolutely gorgeous. You must be so proud

Happy Easter to you all. I hope you have a wonderful day with your families.

Just popping in to wish my beautiful friends a very Happy Easter, I hope you enjoy the day with your precious children

We are having a quiet day. Mum and Dad stayed home this year and the kids and I are sick - poor Bubba D is very unwell, fevers, runny nose, cough etc etc. We were going to take them out to Windsor for lunch, will see how Bub wakes up after his nap. He slept with me last night like a hot little rock beside me

Lee - Hang in there babe, I know it's hard right now but things will get better. You've taken the first, most important step. Keep talking to us too, we are always, always here to listen and support you.

Michelle - I hope your munchkins are feeling better today. Like you, I'm waiting to be struck down, can feel it on it's way. Hoping the big two keep it at bay.

I'm not on FB anymore, closed down my account (but not before I saw your pics Lisa ) but you'll always find me here

I was so very sad to read of the news of Bondi Girl (Mikayla) I'm sure we can all imagine the pain she must have been in. What a tragedy, especially for her DH and family I hope she is resting in peace with her babies in her arms.
    Last edited by Willow; April 4th, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

Happy Easter beautifuls.!

Janie

I hope you all have a lovely time eating the spoils of the bunny...

I am having a very difficult Easter - made more difficult by knowing that Bondi Girl found the pain of so much loss too difficult to take. I wish I had known. I wish I had reached out. I hope she has finally got to hold those precious babes that she couldn't hold in this life. Fly safely darling xxx

Deb - I was SO sad to read about Bondi Girl - it must have just got all too much for her, so very very sad........... you could in now way know what she would do, the benefits of hingsight are many, but not very useful. You take care xoxoxo

Hi to all - hope the Easter Bunny bounced your way. I'm surviving Easter with a full house, but tbh am looking forward to them all heading off tomorrow - my MIL is being very rude and mean now (goddam French) - but is leaving 3 weeks early to see her prem grandson (long story). I feel like they came, they visited, they burnt me out a bit more, then left - it's a case of thanks for the the help NOT!! Guess my expectations were once again just a bit too high. I'm thinking of ways I can help myself, cos ain't nobody else going to!! I know I'll get there, it's just a very tough time at the moment.

Thanks for your beautiful support xoxoxoxo Lee xoxoxoxo

Michelle: I just can't stop crying for you. I love you Hun and will do anything I can.

Just know I'm here.

Michelle my beautiful friend

I am utterly devastated for you, your beautiful babies and your families. Please, if there is anything at all I can do for you, I want to help.
    Last edited by Willow; April 5th, 2010 at 08:42 AM.

It is with utter disbelief that I tell you sadly that Michelle has lost her husband overnight. You will find the announcement HERE

I love you sweetheart & I will support you however it is you need to be now and always. My heart is breaking & I can only imagine you pain right now...

Give your Daddy a beautiful big long awaited hug Caitlyn & please look over your Mama & help her heart to heal...

Utter disbelief... that's all I have at the moment. The reality of what Michelle is now facing is only slowly washing over me and I sit here in tears...

Michelle, I'm so very sorry.

I know I've been a little quiet and absent lately - work issues - and I was kind of pulling away from BB and everyone else - but the shocks of recent days have reminded me that we all need to pull together and support each other through this.

BW

Utter disbelief... that's all I have at the moment. The reality of what Michelle is now facing is only slowly washing over me and I sit here in tears...
    I feel the same way I have been walking circles around the house all morning...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast