Thread: what do i write..

Default what do i write..

This may seem really easy for some of you but i am having a little bit of trouble. I pulled out DS's baby record book today and started filling it is.. all was great until it got to the dreaded question

I have ______ brothers and _______ sisters

I struggle with this question every single time it is asked the only difference being i can change my answer depending on the situation/ person/ how i feel..
    once it is written i cant change it.

the next bit then says
    what are their names and ages
    If i include my little Angel baby ( which is what i think would be the right thing here) what do i write...

sorry like i said it may be easy for some of you.. i just seem to be struggling

I would write the names and maybe draw angel wings next to angel bubba, maybe a date or something.

It is not an easy thing to write and I applaude you for taking the time to give it due consideration xoxo

MO4, how bizzare that my mum bought me a baby book today which is really lovely, but I actually thought, pity it doesn't have something like that in it where it asks how many brothers/sisters the little one has. I would be so proud to write Joshua's name in. I plan to tell Cam about Joshua as soon as he can understand, and make Josh a big part of Cam's life.

Quote Originally Posted by tk1999 View Post

I would write the names and maybe draw angel wings next to angel bubba, maybe a date or something.

It is not an easy thing to write and I applaude you for taking the time to give it due consideration xoxo
    :yeahthat: If you're a bit 50/50 about it. I'm different, I'd put Ianto's name and leave it at that, but I know not everyone's the same. If you feel there should be a distinction between your earth babies and your angel baby, then make a distinction
    Last edited by TeniBear; January 17th, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Making it easier to understand

the silly thing is i know that Xavier will know all about Kyarna.. he has older brothers and sister that were there, they talk about her every single day and his record book is for him its not for the whole world... i dont know why ti was an issue! Writing it down really helped clarify things!! thanks guys!!

MO4, that is so special that Kyarna (what a beautiful name hun) is such a big part of your children's life. They all have a very precious little angel always watching over them. Big hugs xxxx

Mo4 - I remember getting to that part of Hannah's baby book too and it gave me pause.... but Amelia, Nicholas and Sophie went in. I can't remember exactly what I wrote... hang on... just snuck into Hannah's room to grab it .... hope I didn't wake her..... here's what it says....

I have 1 brother and 2 sisters [and then I added in my own writing] who died before I was born. Their names and ages are [then I just put each child's name and their dob]. Thinking about it I am going to add something about them always being loved and remembered and with us.

I suppose, in a way it's easier for me, as I could just have a blanket statement about Hannah's older siblings, but you've got a mix of earthside and an angel bubs.

I have already started to tell Hannah about her brother and sisters .... not so much because she understands, but because I want those conversations to be an every day conversation, so I decided to start as soon as possible.

I was just saying to Ferrals the other day that I really miss those days in the TTC thread when we all used to hang out and help each other through. Even though I am glad that most of us now have gotten our BFP's and our little bubbas, we were such a great bunch and it's harder to catch up now, was easy when we were all in the one spot. Did you know Murraycod is 37 weeks! Not long to go now. Ferrals is due end of March, but is hoping for caesear earlier. I try to remember to PM the girls - Crafty. Hmm reminds me, must send a hello to Mathew's mum.

Beata - OMG - look at Cam now - 10 months and he's not a lil bubba anymore! Where does the time go? I remember when you said you wanted to TTC again not too long after Cam was born and I did think, "why so soon?". I tell you I have the bug. I really want to be pregnant again (yes even though it will be hard and it will be another high risk preg esp with PE and HELLP but the Dr says nothing to stop me medically). Are you still in China? Man it's hot here at the mo, it's ok if sitting still but as soon as I move, I am drenched in sweat. I am hoping Hannah sleeps through the hottest part of the day.

Hey Dory!!!! havent seen you in ages!

It seem to be all clear in my head i think it was just the inittial holy crap " that question" iykwim
    Xavier has already been getting told about his big sister, not by me, but Ds #2 talks to him about her all the time.. Ds#2 talks to everyone about her all the time!

WOW i cant believe Hannah is almost 4 months old time goes way too quick.
    I have been messaging Murrycod but havent got any replies since september-ish but i understand! i jsut hope she pops back in and lets us know her little bubba is here!

i quietly stalk the others lol , but yeah i do really miss the TTC threads.. just not the TTC stress!

Beta i remember when you had Cam, it doesnt seem like 10 months ago.. i remember thinking if she can do it so can I! it was really reasuring to see other people that had angels go on to have earth babies!

Quote Originally Posted by tk1999 View Post

:yeahthat:

Hey Dory!!

Sorry MO4, we've hijacked your thread! lol. Hope you don't mind All good here hun, we are back from China but DF is still there and will finish his contract at the end of Feb. He is coming home in 2 weeks for a week so we don't have to go back! Yay!! Can't wait till he finishes the damn thing...
    Yeah, I still want to be preggers every day! lol. God I miss our threads too, the TTC and then the Pregnancy after Late Loss. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! That reminds me I've been meaning to pop in and say hi to Cheryl, she is going great guns! I am so happy for her, she deserves this bubba so much.
    So yes hun, lets get pg together, wouldn't that be great!! Hanna is growing up too, in a blink of an eye she'll be 10 months too!! You can wait hun, believe me, they lose that 'baby' look
    Let's all catch up in this thread, I didn't realise there was a Parenting after Late Loss thread

Big squishy hugs xxxxxx

HiJack away! its great to hear from you all!!

I have a special angel baby book for Leo that I must finish one day (it's hard). When the next bub is born, he will go into their baby book too. He will always be the eldest child.

MO4, sorry I missed your reply!! Your post gave me goosebumps....I remember doubting myself when I got pg, then I had all these lovely ladies telling ME that I could do it, so I knew that you could too!! It's so hard getting to the point when you decide you want to get pg and then when you actually do, you crap your pants!! lol. The lovely support I got here on belly was invaluable Thank ladies!!

B - I agree - this is the best place out. I still remember when I was pregnant and you had every faith in me, and I couldn't muster it. I always appreciated your positivity and now I find myself in the same boat.... trying to do the same for others now. MO4 - seems B did the same for you too. My cycle hasn't come back yet, so I think it will be away whilst I am BF'ing... I said I would do 6 months exclusive ( whilst I didn't quite get to do the exclusive, I do mostly BF) but I do want to get to the 6 months. When did you introduce solids ( haha) for Cam? The ladies in the parenting after late loss forum are great, but I still don't feel comfortable there yet.

Uhm - we just had a thunder clap/lightening strike close by and man it scared me, made me jump like no one's business. Woke up Hannah too who started to cry. Poor dear. The weird thing is lately I seemed to be frightened by the noise of close by lightening strikes or thunder claps... I don't remember being that way before...it' so illogical but it is what it is.