Thread: Wherever you are my love will find you

Thumbs up Wherever you are my love will find you

One of DS's grandmas gave us this book yesterday and I just read it this morning. I wasn't feeling emotional but I started crying when I read the very 1st page. Such a beautiful book I simply must get the others by the author Nancy Tillman

I just had a look at this book and it's beautiful! I also thought her other book on the night you were born was lovely too, I'm going to buy both books!

When I called back DS's grandma to tell her I cried on pg 1 and I'd like to get the on the night you were born she said it's also beautiful and had ordered it to keep at their house, can't wait to read it but think I'll pick one up myself too. Did you buy yours online?

On the night you were born is GORGEOUS! When I worked at the Montessori centre we read it to kids on their birthdays

ETA... WHOOPS I mean "On the day you were born" by Debra Frasier. My mistake

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

book depository has it (free post). her other titles look good too.

i must look up Debra Frasier's book too.

They sound like wonderful books. Will have to look around for them.
    My MIL gave DD one called: "I'll love you forever" I bawl every time I read it, it is just so beautiful. DD always looks a little puzzled: "Mummy, your eyes are dripping again!"
    It is the story about a mother and her son, how he changes and grows up, but how her love for him stays the same. And she keeps singing to him:
    I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always
    As long as I'm living
    My baby you'll be

Awwww sunshine that sounds beautiful, I have tears in my eyes! I will look for that one too. My MIL has ordered me on the day you were born... I thought it was night too Indadhanu!

We have a Montessori preschool just around the corner from us and I'm hoping it has turned into a primary school by the time my DS is at school age!