Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did it...I exploded

Unhappy I did it...I exploded

Last week I had W pinging off the wall's...scremaing, carrying on...we caught him trying to sneak out to do trick or treat only thing that saved us was that the gate was locked.

Monday came and W was fine but OMG M started non stop high pitch squelling, hitting, punching, kicking..aggravation.

Tuesday came....W was yet again fine and M started again.....worse the monday. The other 3 kids locked themselves in their rooms awy from him whilst I sat here trying to calm him, rocking him back and forth, patting him, cooing to him, rocking somemore with him

Today came and I thought all was good....then we went to the park and he started on Miss T...man I could of cried. They are normally pea's in a pod and the poor little poppit didnt understand that M was being a monster and thought he was playing...he hit into her twice...the second time I flipped, frew him into the pram and smacked him on the bum with the arm of my jumper. I must off looked like the most horrible belting skummy mothe rin the world...but my heart broke watching poor Miss T trying her hardest to play with him and him just being horrible.

He hit her in the face and I just exploded at him...I know it doesnt sink in and he look's at me with his big green eye's with big tears wondering why the hell I was yelling and being angry at him. I just cant get over him hitting her so full on, and the noises he made...im wanting to hold my ears right now. I thank god that Miss T's mum is so understanding....I would run if someones child was like that let alone the mother.

I remember this stage....I went through it with W ... it lasted 2 years and was really rough. I dont want to get on this ride again...I want to get off...its depressing and bloody lonely.

I HATE AUTISM!!!!! IT SUCK'S BALL'S!!!!!!

Please dont answer..there's no need I just needed to get it out.
    Last edited by maz; November 3rd, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

kirsty_lee Guest

Well I obviously have absolutely no advice sorry Babe because I honestly don't know what works and what doesn't with a child with autism. But I couldn't read it and not reply with at least a huge squishy I hope hubby is home soon so you can go and sit with a cuppa and chill out for a bit. I am so sorry this is so hard. If I had a magic wand to make things better, I most certainly would.

Like KL, I couldn't not reply with at least some xo

Enchanted Guest

No advice here either babe but

I can only imagine how frustrating it must be and TBH I commend you for not losing it more often. You are an angel. You do a wonderful job with your kiddies and we all have our s**t days. So if someone chose to judge you boo to them. Glad that Miss T's Mum was understanding and you didn't have to do with the wrath of a parent.

again. I hope J is home soon Xx

So much love

I only have Maz, I think you rock.

Oh Maz, I don't know what to say except you are amazing. What you do for your kids and the way you love them is incredible and I am sure they know what a great Mum they have (even if they don't always show their appreciation). We all have crap moments that we aren't proud of - part and parcel of being a mum. Your kids are so lucky to have you

I didn't even know about M's autism.....

Annabelle acts like that though and she hasn't got autism! She gets an anger about her that I too, fly off the handle at

Hun you're a mummy yes, but you're a human and can only take so much

you're incredible maz, all of us have a nasty-mummy moments, and that is dealing with ''normal'' children, the fact that you deal with 2 children on the spectrum on a daily basis shows what an amazing mum you are.

Maz I wish I could offer you more

Had to send you more I have enough trouble without the extra stresses you have.
    Look after yourself x

Massive

Regards,
    Dianne

Huge hugs hun

you do a fantastic job.. gee i snap at my 3 and they dont have behavioural issues (well no more then a avaergae child). You rarely have those moments so its ok to have them.

hope tomorrow is better

xox

Sending loads of 's to you darl, you do a wonderful job raising your beautiful kiddies.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you all

OH ladies thank you all so much for your kid words

I just needed to defrag a bit...its been such a tough 9 days with the boy's and today was just boiling point.
    I can cope with just about anything, I just can cope with my children hurting another child, especially one that is so close to us
    Here's hoping that M settles and relaxes a bit tomorrow..otherwise Im going to ge taken away in a white coat

thank you all for taking the time to answer my post...I feel very alone with this at the best of times.

Enchanted Guest

You're never alone chick, as much as you think you might be. I can only imagine how isolating it must feel though.

We're always here and like we have all said... you rock and do an awesome job with your tribe. So fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day Xx

Beautiful Maz - Hun you are amazing like the other ladies have said..... I wish I had half of your spirit and strength...... please know that we are all here and you are never alone babe xoxox

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast