Thread: Putting in for early retirement...

Default Putting in for early retirement...

I've obviously been too smug lately about how well we are going as DS has seen fit to teach me a thing or two by reverting to form.
    I won't bore you with the details, but just want to put the feelers out there for alternative opportunities. Maybe the circus is hiring...

Have you thought about returning to your sickeningly well paid, revoltingly glamorous, jet-setting super model career??

You could run away to join your local council..... (sorry, your comment reminded me, when I worked in local government, there was a cartoon by the photocopier of a sad looking clown behind a circus tent writing a note "Dear Everyone, I'm running away to join the Council.")

Huge hugs mate.

Aww hun, that's no good. You know where I live so if you ever want to chuck the kids in the car (or leave DS with Dad!) and escape, you know you're welcome.

OOOOOOOooooo..... I didn't know we could retire early!?!?!? Can I put my hand up!?!??!?

There was a sign up near us for a nearly new baby sale. I asked DS, but he reckons he's a bit too old now to be a nearly new baby, so won't be selling him there. You may still be able to get away with it with your DS though.

I've run the numbers and i just don't think my super is going to cover it... maybe I should sell the baby.
    Also, I don't think the circus woudl take me.. though the council might

mate, I know the feeling