Thread: Why did i agree to a sleep over

Default Why did i agree to a sleep over

My Boy turnes 9 on Sunday but having a sleep over for his birthday tonight and holly crap im so regretting it arggggghhh ! There is only 2 mates but one is quite rude in a way that i tell him the right way that we do things here..... like no running no jumping no thumping etc etc but i have just then sooo put my foot down and told Tom my boy if he doesnt do what i ask and what he knows is right the boys will have to go home... i have a 12 month old as well and we have a smallish house and i just cant be f u c k ed being nice anymore!!!!
    The other little boy is delightful hasnt said boo.... i growled and told the rude one to stop going into my older DSS who is 17yrs.... i mean WTF!!!

Am i just getting old or what?

Cant wait til dh walks in the door lol

nah you aren't old.. Some 9 yr olds can really test your patience.. I think this child is a guest in your home and should follow your house rules.. I always tell my son (nearly 10) he is to be respecful of his friends parents when he goes visiting otherwise he just doesn't get to go

Good Luck.. Just think they should *hopefully* be all asleep soon

thanks for the reinsurance they have calmed down a tad and now 'dad' is home (stepdad to my tom) they have really pulled their heads in xxx