thread: What's the weirdest place your toddler has hidden something?

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2011
    Perth

I was out to breakfast, glanced down at the ground and saw a heap of fridge magnet alphabet letters stuffed into the rolled up cuffs of my jeans.

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2009

Haha ladylove that's awesome! I always find toy cars in my pockets. We were at the park the other day and DS2 was walking around funnily trying to look backwards so I went to see what was up and DS1 had put toy farm animals in the hoodie of his jacket

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008
    Perth

Ooh, the washing machine! I forgot to mention that one. DD2 loves to put all sorts of things in our front loader. Thankfully only a few minor items have taken a swim so far.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2011
    Hunter Valley, NSW

In the bin is a fav spot of DS or in the fridge/freezer for DD. Both love stuffing DH & my ugg boots with every small, sharp cornered toy/block they can get there hands on =S

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

Under the fridge, not sure why ds does it but he has hidden a few favorite things including balls and the remote.

Sep 2008
    Adelaide

Both of my children have had a fascination with putting the bath plug in the bathroom bin (DD has just discovered this), I have learnt to check the bin before I empty it as 99% of the time the plug is in there again!!

DS had a little ride on bike that has a little plastic flap that lifts up (like a bonnet of a car), we always used to find all sorts of things in there, dummys, cars, fridge magnets etc

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2010

Subsequent posts have reminded me of things.

DD1 also has a bike with a lift up seat. She likes to stash things there. I've also found a teddy patiently waiting to be let out the fridge when I've opened it.

Unfortunately none of these places are where the missing DVD is.....

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add Sunny Love on Facebook

Apr 2009
    In a place where Love is what we breathe!

What's the weirdest place your toddler has hidden something?

DD 2010 only just last week stashed 1KG of lemons in her kindy backpack, which I discovered the night before kindy. She also had stashed a couple of eggs she'd pinched from the fridge in her wardrobe. Her reasoning when I asked her the 'what' and 'why' questions was that she was waiting for her babies.....I had no comeback and could only smile.
    As a newly walking toddler her wardrobe was a regular stash, or nest as we called it.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2010
    Gold Coast

Well after all that it took till 6pm to find which was good cause I had to leave at 630

All day I was thinking how odd it was because ds doesn't usually stash things he usually brings things to me or just drops them but anyway it turns out in my baby haze I left them on his car seat

Thank goodness for hubby finding them

BellyBelly Member

Apr 2008

In the fridge.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2011
    Perth

I love this thread. Thank goodness DD can't open the fridge yet!