View Poll Results: What topping should Fairy Bread have?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Long log shaped sprinkles

5 13.51%
  • Little balls

28 75.68%
  • Either will do

4 10.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sprinkles VS Balls!!!!

Balls are for fairy bread.
    And sprinkles are for ice-cream.

Sorry but those loggy things ain't 100s and 1000s. Fairy bread has to be 100s and 1000s. This is an issue I feel strongly about and I won't let my children eat anything but the genuine item.

The only exception to this rule is the chocolate loggy things, and that's called the Dutch Rule. The dutch apparently call it chocolate rain or hail or something and eat it on bread like that. Of course, they don't have 100s and 1000s so we can excuse this cultural abberation.

OMG I have never heard of using condensed milk! That would be amazing! And definitely butter, not marg.

And that it has to be 100's and 1000's is so obvious I don't even need to say it.

Oh dear... Now that MaryDean has mentioned the Dutch rule I need fairy bread with the chocolate ones in my belly!

I know it makes me a fairy bread traitor but the chocolate log ones trump everything.

Sprinkles all the way!!!! Balls are too crunchy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beansbeans! View Post
    Balls are for fairy bread.
    And sprinkles are for ice-cream.
    This^

Thanks for the Poll Onyx!!! and thanks for the replies! I totally agree and am going to show my sister these results because we all know that BB is the be all and end all for information and facts about everything so if majority say little balls (teehee ) then little balls (teehee) it is!

Never heard of the condensed milk and Nutella though - wow! I know some people swear by margarine but that cr@p doesn't make it's way into this house at all so no can do here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123