thread: Our Fur Boy Is Missing

Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic

Made some flyers to drop in the neighbors letterboxes in the morning.
    Really not feeling confident though

Sent from my iPhone, more than likely while I should be doing something else!

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

*hug*

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Oh hun, I hope you can find your gorgeous fur baby soon xoxoxoxo

Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic

Thank you everyone.
    DD1 keeps getting upset about it, trying to explain to her that he MAY come home but if not we still have Cassie & its ok to miss Jack.

Sent from my iPhone, more than likely while I should be doing something else!

Aug 2010
    Over the hills and far away

Oh sad zf. Hugs for you and your girls. I hope he does cone back for their sake.

Sent from HTC wildfire using TAPATALK, so forgive any spelling errors its a small keyboard.

Jul 2008
    Home with my Son :)

he's gorgeous, I hope he comes back

Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic

DD2 sat up in my bed this morning and said "mum.... shhhhh.... a dogs barking in the paddock...... oh yay it's jack"
    Sadly there was no dog barking and out little man is not back.

Nearly had a good old cry about it last night, will drop of the little flyers today on our way out and hopefully someone has seen him, chances are though most people would have reported himn to the council had they seen him so i have no idea.

We check all the rabbit & wombat holes with our big girl yesterday, she obviously couldn't smell him or she would have been digging up a storm (if he was stuck), she's still very quiet and very rarely coming out of her kennel or curling up in a ball.
    I've moved her kennel and food bowls away from where they always were so she's not sniffing him so much and set up her own little area, the girls have been very attentive with her and DD1 is upset that Cass doesn't have a friend.
    The cat seems to be steering clear so i think they all know something is going on.

Feb 2010
    on a big patch of paradise.

Big hugs for you and your girls (furbaby included). I hope he comes home to you soon.

May 2012
    Perth, Western Australia

Don't give up ZF - someone must have seen him.
    Is there much livestock in your area?

Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic

Called both councils again today and NOTHING, it's been a week now
    Neither of them allow public access to their pound so we can't even just go and check if he's been missed, they tell me as he is micro-chipped then he WILL be returned if they find him.

One of them mentioned that some farmers do shoot stray dogs but they normaly contact the council afterwards to dispose of them, in thay case i am assuming we would still be contacted.
    Girls are still quite upset and i'm concreting up the hole he got out of today (we left it open in case he came back in.

It's been freezing here (- temps) so if he was stuck somewhere not eating there would be no chance him surviving.

Thanks everyone for your help & suggestions, we have pretty much resigned ourselves to the fact he is not coming home... Cassie is missing him something shocking, poor big girl.
    FIL is maybe going away at the end of the month so he said he would take her for a holiday with him and his dog (which he does quite often).

Dec 2008

Oh ZF.

Mar 2008
    Vic

Wish there was something I could say. Thinking of you guys xo

May 2012
    Perth, Western Australia

Hugs ZF what a shame they don't allow public access - it's a bit strange... sometimes chips don't work, the description isn't very clear - it would be much easier if owners were willing, to see the dogs in person.
    I'm very sorry Unfortunately it is perfectly legal for farmers to shoot dogs loose on property and they will do so to protect their livestock.

Hugs to you and your family - must be very hard...

Mar 2006

oh hon I'm so sorry