Thread: Is this because of the Yasmin, or something else?

Default Is this because of the Yasmin, or something else?

Hi Ladies,

I'm new back onto the pill, after finished having my babies, I was on the Implanon for 3 years, but now that we are living in China & I wasn't sure next time we'd be in Aus for when the Implanon expired to have it removed, I had it taken out a bit early & have now gone onto Yasmin.

I have been on it about 10 or so days now & 3 or 4 times I have had REALLY sore bb's. Is this from the Yasmin do you think? I'll definitely get it checked when I'm back in Aus in December, but it's worrying.

I have done a quick check & can't feel any lumps or bumps, but I just wondered if anybody else got sore bb's?

Thanks in advance,

Jayne x

Sounds like a side effect of the pill, I experienced the same thing when I first went on the pill, hoped it meant they were growing heheh but they didn't!
    Maybe give it a cpl weeks to settle and if it doesn't see a doc.

Perhaps a HPT would be an idea, just for peace of mind? Apart from that, it's probably just the change in hormones, and should get better in a week or so

Also, I missed you! I started a thread a little while ago about you, wondering if anyone knew how you were going, and now you're here!

Thanks ladies, you know with all the breast cancer awareness, I guess it's just ruffled my feathers a teeny bit...........

Keike, you didn't!!! Where do I find a thread like that? bahahahah I'll go stalking now, did you put it in messages for members forum or something? You have TOTALLY made my day!!!! Somebody loves me! Yippee!!

Yep, here I am, only I'm living in China now, trying to rekindle my marriage & so far it's working!!!

I didn't find it gave me sore boobs, BUT it did make me cry over ridiculous things, like dropping a book.

I also lost 10kg while I was on it. Not through lack of effort, but my weight loss did seem to kick off a bit more while I was taking it.

I'm not sure that's helpful at all. Sorry.

Oh Audax, I think you might be my new bestie!!! 10 is the lucky number of kg's I have to lose & I would LOVE to return to Aus with those 10kg gone. I can suck up the sore bb's for a little while longer if it means I kiss those kg's goodbye!!! With the amount of exercise I'm getting here (about 3 hours of walking per day), & the amount of healthy foods we are consuming, I'm thinking I should be able to give it a red-hot go!

Awesome! I did it with heaps of walking and a bit of swimming.

I'm rooting for ya!