Thread: Bleeding on the pill?

Default Bleeding on the pill?

What is going on!? I'm still taking my hormone pills, i'm about 2 or 3 days away from taking the sugar pills to get AF, and i'm bleeding!! why would i be bleeding? this happened about a week and a bit ago as well, i had a bit of spotting, but i had missed a pill before that (whoops!) and so thought it might have been from that. but this week i haven't missed any.......what does it mean if im breakthrough bleeding? Gah i hate the pill, just want to be off already

It could be from missing that one last week. Pills kinda temperamental like that XD

Which one are you on?

I've just changed to yaz, and it only has four days of sugar pills, so it's pretty normal for me to bleed 2-3 days back into the active pills.

BW

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_warrior View Post
    Which one are you on?

I've just changed to yaz, and it only has four days of sugar pills, so it's pretty normal for me to bleed 2-3 days back into the active pills.

BW
    im on Yaz as well but i haven't started taking the sugar pills yet, i start taking them in a few days.....so yeh, weird.....or just annoying! lucky i was at home when i had my 'accident' otherwise it could have been embarrassing