Thread: Chances of getting pregnant if you missed a *few* pills??

Question Chances of getting pregnant if you missed a *few* pills??

Soooooo It apears that I have still got baby brain!

I have just looked at my pill packet and I have missed like 3 pills this cycle - and the first one was the very first pill of the cycle!

Anyway we DTD the other night and now I am just wondering...theoretically could I get preg??
    Or does the pill stop you ovulating??

Either way its all good... Jyst quietly I would love to be preg again now!!

Cheers!

Kate xox

hehehe

guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks ay

*snigger*
    *cackle*
    *snort*

~Ange~ Guest

well the contraceptive pill isn't 100% anyways as i am sure you are aware so......... SIT TIGHT I SAY!!

Mel.. your so EVIL!! Hehe

Ange - time will tel hehe

Funny thing is DH goes on about waiting till Bella is one.. I told him that i had missed some pills and said we could be preg... he smiled and said..."wouldnt be too bad.."

What cycle day were you on when you DTD? Usually anything before 9 is relatively safe... (though we conceived Miss M on day 9.... so cut off might be day 7)

Since being pregnant again is something you would both be ok with then its a good thing !

I, um, think that you could quite possibly be - but then again - depends on a few things !
    Mel - you are good value !

Good luck
    xxoo
    Last edited by Jahzara; April 27th, 2009 at 04:49 PM. Reason: ETA

Jaidan was a pill baby. I was sick for 2 days and incidentally I threw my pill up without knowing... well I found out 3 weeks later that that was the reason why... all the dates just fell into place...

I have no idea where I am in my cycle coz I havnt really been taking note! But I can remeber having CM a few days ago- maybe last week?? I used to O pretty much smack bang in the middle of my cycle but I dont know now after having Bella...

Well AF is due next weekend so I guess we will see..

I think a part of me will be sad if AF does come.. but come on I have a 5 month old!!

Thanks for all the advice ladies!

Kate xox

Exclamation off the pill nd didn't use conception

hello....the first fact of this story is i'm 15, 16 on the 1st of june (i month).

i was on the pill for a while because of my acne and i developed a lump on the top of my breast with a lil red mark (1cm diameter) above the lump, the lump is underneath my breast not on top. anywayz, the doctor told me i should stop taking the pill as it would reduce the amount of breast tissue and other stuff because i need to have an ultrasound (tomorrow) (hard to understand her accent) and yer so i stopped taking it around....friday- saturday and was due to have my period monday....me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on saturday, sunday and monday, we've had unprotected sex a couple of weeks before that and weeks before that (but i was on the pill as well). we are both terrified that i might be pregnant. is there a realy strong chance that i am? yesterday (wednesday) i started getting traces of blood in my discharge, some was pinky and one time it was a bit brownish. Also the night before i had had some cramps. someone please help....

Well AF is here with full force so safe to say no bub... Im a bit sad believe it or not!!

Kate xox

Awww doh!! no fair.. I woulda been able to snigger again if you were

Hope you are ok with the result my love!

Mel,

Yeah im ok - I have a beautiful little girl that takes up all my time!! But it does get the ol' grey matter thinking.....

Maybe just maybe...

Kate