Thread: Microlut and your opinion...not sure what to do?

Default Microlut and your opinion...not sure what to do?

Af returned in May and I was still breastfeeding ( Ds was 15 months) so I kept taking microlut.
    Had Af for 6 days then nothing for 8 days and it started again. This went for 6 days. In this next two weeks I finished BF'ing.
    So 15 days from the last AF it came back again and lasted 7 days. 13 days later it started again and went for 4 days
    Then it returned 9 days from last AF.......

What's going on? I have always had regular cycles before having my two children. Is this the microlut or my body just trying to get back into it again? I have only had my AF for 5 months in the last 3 years due to being pregnant and breastfeeding.

I'm thinking of stopping the microlut now I'm not BF'ding and going back onto the basic pill I had before I had children or maybe just not taking anything and using condoms maybe???

Can anyone shed any light or advice if you've had similar experiences with microlut?

are you on the lower dose one? This happened to me on the 25mg(?) one, the DR told me it was not strong enough and put me on the 50 one. problem resolved for a few years.

Yea it says 30 micrograms so must be the lowest one! I should just go to the doctor and speak to them about what I should do I think! Can't risk not doing anything and yet if we want to try again I don't have a clue when I would be ovulating!!!