Thread: Ok so what are the chances?

Default Ok so what are the chances?

my usual cycles are anywhere from 28-35days, i started the pill this cycle on day 24(yes a little late) as i have found a man, and thought i didnt want any little surprises..we have been using the "withdraw" method all month, but about 12 days ago ( only arond day 6 into me taking the pill) we have had "normal" sex..so now im on day 39, and starting to get a little worried...

would me starting the pill midway through my cycle made me out of wack? god i hope so as i really am starting to worry.

when you started your pill, did you start from the sugar pills or the first day of the hormonal ones?? If you started on the hormonal ones and are still taking those ones and not the sugar ones it could explain why your cycle is longer.

Hope someone with more info can come in and help

yep it could alter your cycle depending on where you started taking the pill.

i started taking the hormanal ones, not the sugar ones

The hormonal ones have more than likely stopped your period (or delayed it). If you really want to make sure then you could take a HPT but I think its just because of the pill. Let us know wont you