Thread: Those of you who had nausea on Levlen ED

Default Those of you who had nausea on Levlen ED

How long did it last? I took it for years without a problem, fell pregnant after stopping without a problem, but now I'm back on after being on minipill or nothing for the last 3 years and it's like having morning sickness. I'm on my fifth pill today, and it's not really any better (symptoms start around lunchtime and continue until I go to bed). It's not keeping me awake or anything but it is fairly unpleasant.

Just wondering if I should give it a month to see if things improve or go straight back to the GP and get a new script for the minipill again...

I used to get morning sickness type symptoms when on the pill...(pretty sure I was on Levelen at the time)....but I only used to get it if I'd not taken it at the same time....like if I'd taken them too close together, i'd be sick!

I'm taking them all at the same time (my alarm goes off on the mobile otherwise I'd forget!). I think I'll give it the weekend and if it doesn't improve I might just go back to the minipill.

I have just switched back from the minipill to Levelen ED - I hadn't had any previous problems so was pretty unhappy when the same thing happened to me! It took ~ 10 days to settle but is now much better!
    Good luck!