Thread: Boroondara Playgroup? (Balwyn North(

Default Boroondara Playgroup? (Balwyn North(

Hi Mummies

I have a very social 14month old and unfortunately no friends or family with young ones close to her age.
    I would love to take her to a meetup where she can play with other kids, as whenever we go to a park she will always walk up to the closest kid to try and play (most are over 5years old and therefore have no interest in playing with a 14month old )

Are there any playgroups who meetup in the Boroondara, Whitehorse or the Manningham area that would welcome us visiting?

Have you had a look on the playgroups Victoria website? That is how I found the one I used to go to in Camberwell - and was great (unfortunately can't go anymore due to work commitments) - I just found on there and contacted them and took it from there (most will give you a free trial before having to join).

No I haven't
    thanks for suggesting it

Default Re: Boroondara Playgroup? (Balwyn North(

Also I think is the Box Hill or Balwyn ABA meet every Friday at Ruffy Park in Doncaster.

My mum takes my two every Monday to a Playgroup in north balwyn at a local primary school. Let me know if you want the details they love going and playing there. it's at a catholic primary school In the school hall)

Quote Originally Posted by milka View Post
    My mum takes my two every Monday to a Playgroup in north balwyn at a local primary school. Let me know if you want the details they love going and playing there. it's at a catholic primary school In the school hall)
    I would love the details if you would be so kind

Yes of course - the details are below. Give it a try they have a big hall area they can run loose in & toys and activities plus it doesn't cost anything!

Playgroup is still on this year Monday mornings - I can't remember the time

It's at St. Bede's primary school in north balwyn so perhaps give them a call (just google it). Try & ring the church parish number if there is one as the school doesn't organise it. Jo Ryan is a lady who may be able to help with the details so ask for her.