Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers group wynnum manly wakerly area

Default Mothers group wynnum manly wakerly area

Hi,

I am a new mum and have an 11 weeks old boy. Just wondering if there is anyone else in the area that has young babies and meets ?
    Thanks,
    Sally :-)

Hey Sally

My name is Trudie I have a 6 week old son called Cadel, I was just wondering if you managed to find a mother's group to go to? I am looking for one myself.

Let me know how you went

Hope you are enjoying motherhood

Trudie

I'm in Redland Bay, used to live in Manly but my son is nearly 3... I don't know how much help I'd be

Hi Trudie and Sally,

I am a new mum too and live in Wynnum West. My little girl, Deanna, is 2 weeks old. We are looking for a mothers group to join in our area. Have you had any luck in finding a group?

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting up soon.

Thanks,
    Nicole

Default Hi

Hi Sorry I have't been on here for awhile :-) I didn't find a mothers group as such. But there a few playgroups around the area I was looking into. I hopefully will go down a check one out soon. Have either of you found anywhere? How are your babies going?
    Sally :-)

Hi Sally and Nicole

Sorry had issues with my password but all sorted now! I have found a mothers group at the Wynnum Child Health Centre it only runs for 4 weeks and then you all swap numbers and catch up if you want to I started in the group on the 10th of August, lots of new babies there, Cadel seems to be one of the older ones at 12 weeks but everyone seems really nice. .. I can send you guys the phone number if you would like to put your names down in a private message but will be keen to go to a playgroup too if you find one that suits

Let me know what you think,

Hope all is going well with motherhood

Have a great day

Default mothers group

Hi Ladies, My name is Amy and I have a 13 week old baby boy Thomas. We have just moved to Wynnum and I am looking for a mothers group. Did you have any luck finding one? Or any ideas on where to look for some, I have looked on the net but nothing has helped. Thanks Amy

it's been a while since anyone has posted, but wondering if anyone out there has organised a mothers group in the area??

Anyone know a good playgroup in this area id love to get out of the house my DD is 20 months with another on the way

Just subscribing as I would also like to know - I've just moved to wynnum.

Hi,

My little boy is 8 months now. I have been taking him to my gym at wynnum plaza for a few weeks and he loves it. There are also heaps of playgroups on the playgroup Australia website in the area. I was going to try one of them too. Let me know if you find anyhting else :-)

Any of you still looking for a mothers group in the area? I stopped looking but have just decided that I should really be getting my now 9 month old daughter out to play with some babies around her age. Please let me know if any of you had any luck finding a group, or if you are still looking and are interested in meeting up? Thanks!

As I said above, I am no longer in Wynnum, have a 3.5 year old and a 3week old now...

Didn't end up finding anything but I have an almost 7mth old daughter too... Maybe we should just start up our own....

Hi ladies, my name is Natalie. I run a Playgroup/mothers group in Capalaba. We have about 10-12 mothers and about the same in children who attend. It is run on a fortnightly basis on Thursday and is lots of fun! The kids do art and craft, read stories and have free play once a month and then the other fortnight we have a outing to a child friendly location where the mummies can relax and chill out and the kids can play and have lots of fun! Out kids range from 4mths to about 3-4yrs so we cater for a wide range of kiddies. You are more than welcome to come along and meet out mums and kids, just let me know if you are interested and I will let you know all the details. Take care. Xx

I'd be interested

Great! I send out a SMS on the Thursday before and then on the day before so I can put you in my mailing list or can post the details on here for you. What would you like?

Have pmed you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast