Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mothers group wynnum manly wakerly area

Id be intrested im in the area looking for something like this :-)

Quote Originally Posted by natwantsababy View Post
    Hi ladies, my name is Natalie. I run a Playgroup/mothers group in Capalaba. We have about 10-12 mothers and about the same in children who attend. It is run on a fortnightly basis on Thursday and is lots of fun! The kids do art and craft, read stories and have free play once a month and then the other fortnight we have a outing to a child friendly location where the mummies can relax and chill out and the kids can play and have lots of fun! Out kids range from 4mths to about 3-4yrs so we cater for a wide range of kiddies. You are more than welcome to come along and meet out mums and kids, just let me know if you are interested and I will let you know all the details. Take care. Xx
    Hi Natalie
    This may be a long shot, but do you still run this playgroup/mothers group? I have a 10 month old and am interested in joing a playgroup-I live in Manly :-)
    Thank you
    Racheal

Hi ladieS! We defiantly do still run our Playgroup! The next one is this Friday! I send out a SMS once a week and would be happy to add you both to the list! My mob number is 0423831111. I also have a calendar for each term so you can project and plan which ones you want to come to. We would love to meet you and your little ones! We have a really lovely group of ladies and kids! Take care. Xx Natalie.

Rachyj I couldn't pm you sorry! It wouldn't allow me to and I went to your profile but the msg option wasn't there. Hope you get the post

Quote Originally Posted by natwantsababy View Post
    Rachyj I couldn't pm you sorry! It wouldn't allow me to and I went to your profile but the msg option wasn't there. Hope you get the post
    Hi Nat
    Sorry about the late reply, for some reason I cant get my PM messages to work.....I have sent you a text message to your mobile number as I would love to meet you all soon. I actually have a 3 year old (soon to be 4 in April) who goes to pre-school tues, weds and thurs, and I have a 10 month old, so I could be meeting with both or one depending on which day your meet is.
    I look forward to meeting you all
    Rach x

Quote Originally Posted by rachyj View Post
    Hi Nat
    Sorry about the late reply, for some reason I cant get my PM messages to work.....I have sent you a text message to your mobile number as I would love to meet you all soon. I actually have a 3 year old (soon to be 4 in April) who goes to pre-school tues, weds and thurs, and I have a 10 month old, so I could be meeting with both or one depending on which day your meet is.
    I look forward to meeting you all
    Rach x
    Hi Rachyj, I haven't received a msg yet. My mob number is 0423831111. We meet once a fortnight on Fridays. We just had one this last Friday. The next one is on Friday 17th. Either let me know your mob number or email and I'll forward the dets to you or msg my mobile. Take care. X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12