Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mothers groups on the gold coast for young mums

Default mothers groups on the gold coast for young mums

Hi i'm 24 yrs of age and have a 8 wk old baby boy i am looking for a mothers group on the gold coast for recently born babies i am at pac pines can anyone help me with some info thank you

im 23 & in Pac Pines too, no bubs yet tho. July we are due

Will be keeping an eye on this thread

Hi,

I live in Biggera Waters and am 23 with a 6 week old girl. would love to organise something with a few others. I officially know noone with babies and at the moment and picing up tips from tohers in babaies rooms at shopping centres!!!! lol

Let me know if you are interested

Talking young mums

i am 23 with a 7 week old son living in biggera waters, would love to make a time to catch up with other young mums in this area! let me know if you are all still interested xoxo

Talking

hey....

would love to meet up....my little girl is only 4 weeks, not sure why i wrote 6 weeks, baby brain!!!!!

my emal is wendy.b.j@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

I am 27 with a 7 week old girl and I am interested in meeting up.. I would love some practical advice (and a few laughs) from some other young mums!!

Hope to speak soon, Megs

Smile Hey

A couple of us have met up last week and will probably meet up after xmas...
    If you want to send me an email wendy.b.j@hotmail.com we can chat and i can let you know when we organise something else.

Where abouts on the coast do you live??

Hi ladies,
    I'm 21 and have a 13 month old DS. We are at Ormeau and I'm desperate to meet some like minded young mum's and hubbies for DF who are like us and realising that being parents doesn't have to mean you have no friends or social life!!!
    I would be open to people coming over for a play at our house or happy to meet somewhere else that suits any of you. Let me know if you are interested. Please lol

Ella
    0422 389 211

Hi everyone.
    I'm also at Ormeau. I'm 24 and have 2 little ones. My son is 3 and my daughter is 1. Would love to chat to some mums around the same area. I don't get on forums as much as I would like but i'm on facebook. My fb name is Tahnee May.
    Hope to chat to you soon

Hey Tahnee I just added you then.

Awesome,I just accepted

hey
    im bronwyn & got nearly 4 month old baby boy named blake
    in tugun area,
    would love to catch up

Hi guys,
    We also live in Ormeau. I would also love to get together with some mums from around the area! Im 25 & have a 17mth old daughter and Df and I are expecting again! Would be great to know if anything is planned!

Hey Sammy, haven't got anthing planned as a group, but you are more than welcome if you'd like to meet in the park or something to have a play with the kids?

Smile

Hi i am 24 and have 3 gorgeous bubs a almost 6yr old daughter that is in grade 1 at Upper Coomera State College 3yr old boy and 2yr old girl. living in upper coomera but have only been here for a couple of months would love to meet some young mums and kids for play dates etc im new to the whole forum thing so best to catch me on facebook search for me angela youngman hope to make friends soon

Default Ormeau Mum

Hi Ladies,

I have been searching for Mum's in the Ormeau area and came across this Forum...I am currently a stay at home Mother (23). I have two children. A daughter who has just started Prep (5) and a son who is 10 months.
    I was looking for someone to chat with & someone for my little boy to play with. - he is very friendly

Please message me if you are interested in catching up for a coffee sometime.

Stacey

Deleted for privacy
    Last edited by twokiddies; February 11th, 2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: deleted my email

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I'm 21 and have a 13 month old DS. We are at Ormeau and I'm desperate to meet some like minded young mum's and hubbies for DF who are like us and realising that being parents doesn't have to mean you have no friends or social life!!!
    I would be open to people coming over for a play at our house or happy to meet somewhere else that suits any of you. Let me know if you are interested. Please lol

Ella
    0422 389 211
    Hi Ella, I realise this was posted quite some time ago so hope you are still online. I am new to ormeau on the Jacobs ridge estate I am 21 and have a 2 and a half year old son. Struggling to meet similar aged people and partner works away I the mines.....Desperate for some socialization would be an under statement haha Would love to meet up some time! Dani x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast