thread: Perth gentle parenting groups

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2011
    Perth

Perth gentle parenting groups

I'm looking for Christian parents with a gentle/attachment parenting approach who would like to meet regularly in Perth.

I have made a group on Facebook, please search 'Perth Christian Gentle Parents' and join if you are interested

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2008
    Brisbane, QLD

Oops, misread your post, I thought you were looking for a pre existing group. Sorry!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2011
    Perth

Is there one? I couldn't find anything. Def interested!

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2008
    Brisbane, QLD

I was posting about MOPS. They arent gentle parenting exactly, but they are Christian and from my experience very accepting. They have speakers most weeks and you can make requests so maybe you could put in a request for someone to come and talk about gentle/attachment parenting and see what they say.
    They are international so there should be a group somewhere near you if you are interested.

I dunno if that helps or not. but I am so impressed by how lovely everyone is in my group I couldnt let it go without a mention.

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2011
    Perth

Ok, I might check it out

There is a group of ladies from my church, I like them all however our parenting methods differ dramatically and I feel like I can't connect on that level

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2008
    Brisbane, QLD

Yeah, its hard.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jan 2006

There are attachment parenting playgroups, perhaps you could try going along and see if anyone there also Christian?