thread: Want to join mothers groups - Acacia Gardens area

Feb 2009

Want to join mothers groups - Acacia Gardens area

Hi,

I'm 26 and have a 4 1/2 month old boy Riley. We have recently moved to the area and would love to join a mothers group and meet other mums and bubs. We would love to have regular catch ups, coffee, walks, lunch...anything.

Stacey

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

Hi Stacey,.
    I live at glenwood and have a 6 month old DD. I'm always happy to meet new people. I'm around on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if you want to catch up. Feel free to PM me.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2009
    Western Sydney

Talking

Hi Guys!!
    I'm at Prospect and have a 11 week old daughter called daniella. I am only 10 minutes drive from glenwood would love to meet up!!

If anyone wants to meet up at say Stanhope sometime next week let me know

Feb 2009

Hi ladies

Sorry for the late reply i've been away. I'm free Monday or Tuesday next week if you still want to meet up. I'm still getting to know the area so i'm open to suggestions as to where we can meet.

Jul 2012

Smile

Hi,

I'm 26 and have a 4 1/2 month old boy Riley. We have recently moved to the area and would love to join a mothers group and meet other mums and bubs. We would love to have regular catch ups, coffee, walks, lunch...anything.

Stacey
    Hi Stacey, I'm 33 have a 4 month old boy named Mason we live in Acacia Gardens and would love to join a mothers group in our area or near by to meet new people and bubs for Mason to play with... let me know if you were successful and if i can meet you and your group.
    Danielle

Jul 2012

Orri

Hi Guys!!
    I'm at Prospect and have a 11 week old daughter called daniella. I am only 10 minutes drive from glenwood would love to meet up!!

If anyone wants to meet up at say Stanhope sometime next week let me know

Jul 2012

Hi ladies I live in Acacia Gardens I have a 4 month son called Mason. I'm looking for a mothers group. Danielle

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

Hey
    I'm not part of a mothers group as i'm working now but i live not dar from you.
    I'm heading to stanhope tomorrow so my girls can play at the playground. Your welcome to join us

Jul 2012

Boston,

Hey
    I'm not part of a mothers group as i'm working now but i live not dar from you.
    I'm heading to stanhope tomorrow so my girls can play at the playground. Your welcome to join us

Jul 2012

Sounds perfect let me know what time you will be there. Danielle

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

Will be there about 9.30 - 9.45am. My girls currently have Aussie flags on their faces so won't be hard to find. Not sure what we will all be wearing Jen

Jul 2012

Will be there about 9.30 - 9.45am. My girls currently have Aussie flags on their faces so won't be hard to find. Not sure what we will all be wearing Jen
    Hi sunshine let me know when you plan to be at Stanhope next as mason has just woken up sorry. Looking forward to meeting you. Danielle

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

No probs it's starting to spit anyway lol
    I'm down here most Fridays