Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

lillypilly i have no idea where lawton or chipmunks are im sorta not form this area originally. morayfield is like my limit eeek :S

Lilypilly Guest

Hi All,

I'm going to have to give tomorrow a miss. Lily isn't all that well and she's passed it onto me - i'd prefer not to come and spread it around. I'm not even sure if we will be going to her swimming lesson tomorrow. I'm hoping we can all try this again next week on Tuesday 12noon at Chipmunks - what do you all think?

Sorry to cancel, we just need to stay close to the toilet and change table - I think you will know what I mean!!!

take care - please let me know about next Tuesday. Message me if you like 0427 777 651.
    Lilypilly.

Lilypilly Guest

Hey Squidipa,

Sorry about the change of plans. I'm happy for you to follow me next Tuesday if you can make it then. Let me know, send a message if you want 0427 777 651.

Lawnton is about 20mins from Caboolture/Morayfield.

I don't really feel like traipsing down to Lawnton but if anyone's at loose ends tomorrow I wouldn't mind catching up at Gloria Jean's in Morayfield or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    I don't really feel like traipsing down to Lawnton but if anyone's at loose ends tomorrow I wouldn't mind catching up at Gloria Jean's in Morayfield or something.

what time ya thinking??? anyhow ill re check this thread in morning and see if your posted back im thinking 11 am whats your thoughts??? anyone else wanna come?

11am works for me I'll be there regardless I think - maybe take myself off to a cheap Tues movie after or something.

11am works for me I'll be there regardless I think - maybe take myself off to a cheap Tues movie after or something.
    well ill be there and with my boys i look forward to meeting you

Lilypilly Guest

Default Catch up next Tuesday !!!

Hi All,

Jess1 and I are meeting at chipmunks next Tuesday at 2pm for a coffee and for the kids to have a play. If anyone else is interested in coming along just turn up. If you would like to follow me down, no problem or if you need directions just go to the website Chipmunks Australia and click on the Lawnton location. It's a great place for the kids to play and the parents to have a chat. I know Lily's age (1 yo) is free but not sure about older kids.

I'm happy if any of you would like to message me on 0427 777 651.

Everyone and anyone Welcome.

Shelley xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypilly View Post
    Hi All,

Jess1 and I are meeting at chipmunks next Tuesday at 2pm for a coffee and for the kids to have a play. If anyone else is interested in coming along just turn up. If you would like to follow me down, no problem or if you need directions just go to the website Chipmunks Australia and click on the Lawnton location. It's a great place for the kids to play and the parents to have a chat. I know Lily's age (1 yo) is free but not sure about older kids.

I'm happy if any of you would like to message me on 0427 777 651.

Everyone and anyone Welcome.

Shelley xx
    hey thanks shelly,
    for offering to show me th way hat was VERY kind of you. I think at this point i might just stick with meeting at morayfield if you don't mind that is

Yeah Squidipa and I caught up this morning at Morayfield Gloria Jean's - was nice to have a chat and we're thinking we might make a weekly thing of it, along with anyone else who's interested... Any ideas as to what day of the week works best for any takers??

Yeah Squidipa and I caught up this morning at Morayfield Gloria Jean's - was nice to have a chat and we're thinking we might make a weekly thing of it, along with anyone else who's interested... Any ideas as to what day of the week works best for any takers??
    hey shades yeah wed Thurs and Friday but would much prefer wed and Thursday if i was choosing, these are my daycare days and Fridays are my shopping day eeekkkkkk i HATE shopping.

any one else???

Quote Originally Posted by House full of boys View Post
    Hi - I think I posted a reply about your Thursday meeting in another thread. I am a mum of 2 boys - 3yrs and 18 months both beautiful but both a handfull. I work in the city part time but have Tues and Thurs off. Would be interested in meeting up with the group - I have just moved to Morayfield and don't know anyone in the area. Great to meet up for playdates etc but also to make new friends in general (that don't live a million miles away!) looking forward to a reply
    hi there i would love a meet up if u want i got 1 girl and 3 boys

Hi, missed this thread as Telstra were giving me the runaround. We're all settled and unpacked/ing.

I'll be in Caboolture on Thursday mornings, baby library group at 10.30am. And also going to try to get down to a playgroup on a thursday as well, so definately another day for us. Maybe Mondays, though that is Shel's day off and we do family stuff so probably best to just have tues, wed, or fri... or Saturdays, though I don't really fancy Morayfield on a Saturday!!!!

Probably between 10 and 2 would be best for us, any earlier and it encraouches on Jazzy's morning sleep (and i really DON'T want to mess with her morning sleep LOL!), and any later and she'll be the crankiest baby you've ever seen LOL. (between 10 and 2 are her peak happiness times ).
    Last edited by Indadhanu; February 4th, 2009 at 02:20 PM.

11 am on a wednesday suits me here at morayfield as i then have ds3 in daycare and im not rushed after school drop off and daycare to rush to shop but 10.30 is also cool with me.

wednesdays suit me as well. we could have it at my place sometime too (aircon YAY lol and heaps of space). but shops suits me as well, mmmmmmmmm i just love a GJ coffee. probably 11 would be better for me, as the bus gets in at 10 minutes to the hour each hour.

You should come down to the library squidipa, it starts tomorrow for 0-2yo. Not sure if I'll be there tomorrow but definately next week.

11am Wednesdays works for me too - sounds like a plan! Any other takers?

sorry leasha, cant do that today, the internet packed up most of yesterday, so thats why i did not respond im sorry.

yeah leasha and shades wednesday at 11 sounds fine with me for next week. a weekly thing would also be good.

leasha do u live close to me? just wondering if its like walking distance for you.

ANY one else up for wedneday 11 am??????

Thats ok bout today I'm not heading up there, too much crap to do.
    sent you a PM hun

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast