Thread: Bumgenius & Designer Bums

Default Bumgenius & Designer Bums

Hi there,

A couple of brand queries:

1. We have used a couple of Bumgenius v3 (bought from the US) and I quite like them only they are sized and my DS is about to outgrow them. If I like the v3 do you think I would like the v4 OSFM?

2. I saw some Designer Bum nappies for sale at nurture nappies and they had really cute designs. Has anyone used them and have any comments for me before I purchase?

DB's are a really good fit on DD. They seem to have good absorbency as well. We use the Velcro one's and it's super strong valcro. We love them here. They are a similar fit to miniLaLa's

Can't help with DB's, but I've used BumG osfm pockets (versions 1, 2 and 3!) on my boys and rate them pretty highly.

Quote Originally Posted by em... View Post
    DB's are a really good fit on DD. They seem to have good absorbency as well. We use the Velcro one's and it's super strong valcro. We love them here. They are a similar fit to miniLaLa's
    Totally agree with all of that. Her Velcro is super strong. I've got a couple of different runs of hers and she keeps improving them - eg in the earlier version, they didn't self-adhere so well for when you wash them (as in the Velcro didn't stick so well onto the nappy itself? ITMS?) so would sometimes come loose and stick to everything in the wash. Newer ones that I have purchased she has fixed that.

The inserts are super absorbent - I use both the large and small for my almost 12mth DS and we only occasionally have leaks.

She has some gorgeous designs too!

The only thing I don't like is the shell can take a while to line dry which is a PITA right now in winter...

OOHH thanks guys. Those DBs are cute. I just have to wait for some money to come in and then I'll purchase one to try. Thanks also for the response about the BGs I kind of feel these are one of my trusty brands but just not that funky.