Thread: Designer bums falling apart

Default Designer bums falling apart

We've been using designer bums for the last 6+ months. The material is starting to frey near the stitching at the top and around the leg holes. I'm very upset. Has this happened to anyone else?

No, but I sold mine not long after I cracked it at the velcro getting stuck to my scarf and the wicking on to the cotton PUL. I think they are ridiculously overpriced for what they are. Go on to the clothnappyreview site and tell them what you think.

I wasn't impressed with mine either, sold them as they wicked and itti's were cheaper esp with their sales.

Audux - yes the velcro is very strong.

BR - the only problem with itti's is that we prefer the velcro as it gives a better fit and is easy for DP and DS aunt to use. The itti's we got at the same time look new still so the quality is better.

There is a 12 month warranty on workmanship and materials. I"m wondering if I should contact DBs. I've never used fabric softener and only wash at 40C. Has anyone tried to claim against a warranty for nappies?

Yep, contact them. Definitely sounds like a warranty claim issue.

Yeah I also hate the wicking issue, glad I didn't get to many!

Okay I will try and contact them and see what they say. My experience with warranties is that companies try and get out of them so not too hopeful.

I have 4 DBs which is a lot for me as I only have a small collection as I wash daily.