thread: My Little Ripple (ebay pocket nappies)

Jan 2007
    Sydney

Question My Little Ripple (ebay pocket nappies)

Half of my stash is GK pockets, but the outers are worn (the inserts are still fine) - so I was thinking I might be able to buy these cheap pocket nappies & use my GK inserts.

Has anyone tried My Little Ripple pocket nappies? They are super cheap ($38 for 10) & I'm just wondering what they are like???

Jul 2008
    Home with my Son :)

I use little ripple and find them good. My bub isn't a heavy wetter though..

Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria

i bought some just to get me through this winter cos i was having trouble getting nappies dry with 2. they are working fine so far. i only use them on ds and so far just using the inserts they come with, but they have been fine. i have bamboo and similarly was going to make some boosters tp go with them. i will try a gk insert to see how they fit if you like.

Jan 2007
    Sydney

That would be great! Thanks

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

They are fine, my sister uses them, but unless your baby is a light wetter you will need extra boosters if you want to use them on their own. We got a few for this kid too.

Aug 2008
    Ouiinslano

A friend uses them, and they're good, but they don't have a huge lifespan. She had a stash of 24, and the PUL had broken down in them by the time her child was 8 months old, so they leaked a lot.