Thread: My Little Ripple (ebay pocket nappies)

Question My Little Ripple (ebay pocket nappies)

Half of my stash is GK pockets, but the outers are worn (the inserts are still fine) - so I was thinking I might be able to buy these cheap pocket nappies & use my GK inserts.

Has anyone tried My Little Ripple pocket nappies? They are super cheap ($38 for 10) & I'm just wondering what they are like???

I use little ripple and find them good. My bub isn't a heavy wetter though..

i bought some just to get me through this winter cos i was having trouble getting nappies dry with 2. they are working fine so far. i only use them on ds and so far just using the inserts they come with, but they have been fine. i have bamboo and similarly was going to make some boosters tp go with them. i will try a gk insert to see how they fit if you like.

That would be great! Thanks

They are fine, my sister uses them, but unless your baby is a light wetter you will need extra boosters if you want to use them on their own. We got a few for this kid too.

A friend uses them, and they're good, but they don't have a huge lifespan. She had a stash of 24, and the PUL had broken down in them by the time her child was 8 months old, so they leaked a lot.