thread: Where do I buy Bluberry's????

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

Where do I buy Bluberry's????

Ok so I think I've decided to go with Blueberry's, but I need to know where the most cost effective place to buy them is....

Anyone know???

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

bump...

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi Ella, the wee wuns has them, they did have some on sale, not sure which tho.

Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere

Yep I was going to suggest them too.
    Have you tried them before? i found them a really weird fit....

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

which ones to use

Kim,
    No I haven't tried them before have just heard good things so far, which do you use??? Not sure which to use as I'm very new to the MCN scene!

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

Are they like the bubble bubs ss where the long adjustable part of the wing is at the front?

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2007
    Murray Bridge, SA

We bought ours from Baby Blossom and love them. They gave us a pack of 6 (I think) which cut the costs down a bit. Karen was really good & helped us heaps.

we've got the front snapping pockets in minkee... got about 8 of them!

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

Ella, I am at canungra and I bought heaps of different nappies for my little one, I have alot of the brands and different styles, mine are mostly mediums and OSFM, If you want to have a look/try let me know, am on the coast alot and am happy to lend you some for a couple of days to try,

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

MLM,
    Hi that would be absolutely fabulous as I'm just not sure which will be best! My mobile is 0434 112 254 and email is [email protected]. If ou could call / email me tonight that would be great!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2009
    Ormeau

Nettie,
    Where is Baby Blossom?

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2007
    Murray Bridge, SA

It's an online store. Google 'baby blossom' and you'll find it!

As far as I can tell, they're based in Newcastle. There's some demonstrators in Brisbane if that helps you! It's all on their site..

Good luck!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2011
    Sydney, Australia

Blueberry's also sell direct from their website in the USA. With the Aussie dollar as strong as it is, it is a cheap way to get them