Thread: The Wool pockets ecobubs question on my new nappies

Default The Wool pockets ecobubs question on my new nappies

I recently purchased some ecobub wool pockets which came highly recommended which arrived but I was shocked that they didn't come with any inserts so all thats arrived is basically a nappy shell. Now they even look like they need a cover as well as the stuffing. Am I correct or do I just now need to buy the inserts or do I need covers also. I was sure they came ready to use after a wash (their new) but obviously I need to go buy the inserts as well and ? a cover! Anyone have any ideas? Is this normally what happens? All my nappies have arrived ready to use after a wash and now these look so imcomplete.

You don't need a cover with the Eco bubs but they def should have come with an insert!!! I have a few of then (love them!) and they all came with the microfibre inserts. I think you need to contact where you bought them!!!

I have one ecobubs wool pocket. I had to buy the insert separately. The site I bought it from did state that pretty clearly though. I found that mine shrunk a bit so the inserts didn't fit well, it leaked out the sides and also pilled atrociously so I never really used it. I hope you have better luck.

Mine came with an insert, but I know lots of sites sell them separately.
    I've got two and I really love them. Mine are original versions but they've worn so well and we really love them. I did find they leaked at the sides if I didn't make sure that I put the insert in completely flat.

I had to buy my inserts seperately, but what I ended up doing was just going down to woolies, buying a 3-pack of microfibre car-cleaning cloths for about $6.

Perhaps I didn't read the product clearly but I usual do and I don't recall them mentioning needing to buy the inserts seperately. When I did look the 2nd time at the nappy I did notice it didn't need a cover (it certainly felt and looked like it would to start with. ANyway a bit disappointing that I now have to go buy inserts and pay for extra postage.