Thread: pregnant after 3 consecutive miscarriages, anyone else succesfull

on a journey called life, finding our way home

Default pregnant after 3 consecutive miscarriages, anyone else succesfull

Hello All
    A bit about me, This is my 8th pregnancy with 3 healthy children. since my last child now 6 I have had 3 miscarriages, they have done lots of tests and found nothing they have all been before 8 weeks.
    I have now found myself pregnant again, took a test last week. I just wanted to hear some success stories. who has had consecutive miscarriages and gone on to have healthy babies?
    I am trying to stay positive but its very difficult to not over think every tummy twinge or wet feeling down there! sorry TMI

Thank you

Default Re: pregnant after 3 consecutive miscarriages, anyone else succes

Congratulations! I had 2 consecutive miscarriages and then a biochemical pregnancy. I now have 2 beautiful boys. Good luck [emoji3]

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

I also had 2 miscarriages and a chem pregnancy and now have a 2.5 year old DD and a 2 month old DS.
    Good lucky and lots of sticky vibes!

HI,
    Congratulations on your pregnancy, it's so tricky not to feel completely pulled sideways by anxiety after pregnancy loss, I hope you can find strength to meet these coming few weeks.

I have four children. After my third I had two miscarriages and then went on to have a healthy baby. I was so nervous and unsure after two miscarriages one of which had major complications, but we got there in the end.

Just curious as you didn't mention it above, are all the children with the same partner? After my miscarriages there were questions about it because my husband and I had one child together and my older children were to another man.. sometimes that can be a clue, but I am sure your Dr's would have covered that already..

Blessings to you

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I had 2 children without any pregnancy or conceiving problems at all. We tried for number 3 and I had 2 miscarriages followed by an ectopic pregnancy. This was over close to a 2year period of trying for another baby. After 2 lots of surgery I conceived our 3rd baby a year after the ectopic pregnancy. We started ttc again pretty much after her birth not expecting it would happen easily.

Our 4th baby was conceived when our 3rd was over 3years old. We did have 2 early miscarriages in 2013 before he stuck. I have an mild but chronic pelvic infection that is the reason we believe have killed off so many of my pregnancies. Both number 3 and number 4 were conceived when I has taking strong back to back antibiotic courses.

Congratulations on your pregnancy

Once you suffer just one miscarriage, all the innocence of pregnancy is gone and from that point you forever worry and the worry just gets worse if you suffer more losses. All you can do is take it one day at a time to get through it and try to have faith. I had a time where between september and march I had a late loss, an ectopic and then fell pregnant with my dd who went on to be a very successful pregnancy. I look back on that now and i honestly dont know how i kept going through that but i did. Not everything always turns out for the best, but think of what we might miss out on if we don't try.

Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and support, it is lovely hearing everyone's success stories. Unfortunately this pregnancy wasn't to be and I had another miscarriage a week ago. That brings the count to 4 in a row.
    All of my children and pregnancy's have been with the same partner.
    Thank you all again, we will keep trying and hope for luck next time xx

So sorry to hear of this Thinking of you.

I'm sorry xx

Thank you lovely ladies, it defiantly doesn't get any easier

Thinking of you xx

Quote Originally Posted by foreva*your*mummy View Post
    Thank you all for your positive thoughts and support, it is lovely hearing everyone's success stories. Unfortunately this pregnancy wasn't to be and I had another miscarriage a week ago. That brings the count to 4 in a row.
    All of my children and pregnancy's have been with the same partner.
    Thank you all again, we will keep trying and hope for luck next time xx

im so sorry for your losses