Thread: I need advice

Unhappy I need advice

Hey ladies
    Well on Tuesday night I took a pregnancy test because
    I got my period on the 2nd of January 2016 and then again
    On 29th January 2016 with in 10 min I could see a very very faint line I use first response test anyways yesterday I Brought some more but this time I Brough crystal clear twin pack I pee on on one around 7 pm it looked bfn so I waiting til this morning and did it again still looked bfn anyways it got the better of me so I rechecked the ones I took the night b4 and this morning when I got home from work tonight and there two faint blue lines there I know they say not to look after the time but Iv never had this b4 if they have been bfn they had always stayed blank if u know what I mean... I also looked at the very first one I did on Tuesday night and that line is still there very very faint and pink so I'm confused am I or am I not...

Default Re: I need advice

Similar happened to me with a chemical preg - very light positives that eventually faded back to negative such a torturous wait every day analysing a tiny little pee stick!!
    Try to stick with one brand - my fave is First Response Early Response - and do it same time each day - FMU is best. Fingers crossed that line shows darker for you quick smart

pregnancy tests have to be the worst things, it's so hard to tell. best thing is to wait..... easier said than done

good luck

Exciting! I would think you are better off waiting another few days, and test using your FMU, rather than at night. Not that waiting to test is easy, but it will save you the anxiety of the inaccurate response. Good luck!

How did you go?