Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morning Sickness General Chatter #1

Default Re: Morning Sickness General Chatter #1

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hestia~ View Post
    It kicked in pretty quickly for me myturn. After a couple of hours I could actually eat again! I hope it eases for you
    I think it's kicked in the queezy feeling is definitely not as bad....eating usually helps, and mostly I am eating just fine...but today it's been a bit of a struggle... And it's hard when you don't feel like eating! Especially hard to eat healthy! All I feel like is salty chips and white bread and butter! Just had bread and had some chocolate milk and feeling okay. I am glad he gave me the prescription as I have been worried about getting through work this week.

Can I just take a moment to complain...?

I am so over feeling like this. I don't have full blown nausea or vomiting, so I guess I'm lucky... But I feel so yucky all the time . I can barely stomach the thought of eating anything... A week ago some things were still appealing to eat, now absolutely nothing is appealing and a very small selection is bearable to actually consume. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep away the next month or so when I start feeling normal again.

I'm so used to being healthy and active and enjoying my food... Feeling like this sucks!!!

Complain all you like... It will help me feel less like a whinger myself!! I think I feel similar to you, I have vomited in the morning four out of the last 7 days and managed to just hold it off on the other days... And I just feel yuck all the time....bloating is terrible and the burping feels awful.... It would be so easy to feel depressed and miserable. I keep wondering if my OB will give me a medical certificate to have a few days off if I ask, but I feel like I should just suck it up as I have wanted to be pregnant for so long!! Think I am going to have to tell my boss ... At least I am 11 weeks on Tuesday so it's not so bad, but I had wanted to give it more time. Mostly cause I feel bad that I just started and got pregnant so quickly.

Hugs to myturn. My ms lasted till 14.5 weeks and i survived on icypoles and crumpets with vegemite. It had to be the square ones Pg is hard, but remember its all worth it. Almost 12 weeks. Yippee!!!

Oh where was this thread when I needed it.

Sending love to all of you! I had bad MS this pg lasting 14 weeks. I lost so much weight I looked anorexic. It does pass for most of us, so hang in there!

Lemon in hot water really helped me and eating crunchy veggies. I used to sniff a lemon when I felt the urge to puke. I've never spewed from MS though, just 24/7 nausea. Thinking of you all!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vic261 View Post
    Hugs to myturn. My ms lasted till 14.5 weeks and i survived on icypoles and crumpets with vegemite. It had to be the square ones Pg is hard, but remember its all worth it. Almost 12 weeks. Yippee!!!
    Thanks vic..... So far its toast with lots of butter or cheese sandwiches.... Or plain pasta with cheese...... And potato chips.... See a pattern here.....

Not much in the way of vegetables going down to be honest.... I did have eggs yesterday for breakfast, yoghurt and milk is also okay....

Definitely think ink the maxalon helped... I had one at 4.45am when I woke to go to the loo, and I felt MYCH. Better this morning. Will try that for now think.

thanks girls - it helps to know I am not alone.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Chewing gum get it in you!!

Thanks for the tips. Crunchy veg seems to be one of the few ways I can get veg into me... especially with a bit of tangy dressing over top. I think I'll have to up the salads for the next few weeks... good thing it's summer!

Meanwhile, the list of fruit I can happily eat is now almost zero. I force myself to eat something most days, but my goodness it's a struggle! It's definitely carbs I'm eating the easiest, but even that is hit and miss. I tried bread yesterday and it just turned into a doughy mush in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it .

Still no vomiting here, but feeling awful pretty well all day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123