Thread: Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Default Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Hi just looking for some advice.

I had my 2nd scan on Sunday just gone where they confirmed I was pregnant with twins but they were measuring 2 weeks earlier than I thought I was (I thought 8 weeks according to LMP date - they're measuring 6 weeks) can anyone give me any insight please?

I'm so lost to why they would be measuring 2 weeks less then what I thought I was when my cycles are 28 days in length and the last period I got before I found out I was pregnant was 10.05.15. Could it be that twins measure smaller?

I don't go for another scan until the 20th so I'm just a bit nervous with the wait and worried that they're heart rates were 100bpm and the lady who did my scan said if they were 8 weeks the should be about 120-180bpm.

Thanks for any information or advice you can offer.

Default Re: Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Congrats and welcome to multimumdome. You will be on a constant roller coaster from the time you see two little beans.

I didn't have this with my twins, but could you have ovulated later? Sometimes you can measure smaller because of twins but really to much at this early stage.

Default Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

You are right about roller coaster my first pregnancy was IVF after 2.5 years of trying. My DS will be 18 months if all goes well with this pregnancy. This one was natural and while I was BF still.

I just feel lost cause it's a long wait to the next scan and I feel like crap. Everyone I go to the toilet I worry I will see some blood.

I also don't understand the 2 week earlier measurement but I just hope in 2 weeks they're still there cause I've just gotten really excited to the idea of twins. I always wanted 3 children and my partner wanted 2 due to his age but now that is possible without 3 pregnancy. I just hope I don't jinx myself, I've been reading about the vanishing twin syndrome also so that has me worried.

AmandaJ did u feel really dizzy early on and sick at weird times? Today I have been so dizzy I haven't even been able do much at all.

Not really dizzy but felt yuck on and off and really full of gas, I was burping with the best of them for the first 3-4 months.

If your on facebook you can join the Australian Multiple birth Association and go from there they have a lot of information, please don't read to much of the bad stuff, because you will just cause yourself stress.

If you like we can chat on facebook if you like.

I would love to that would be great I don't know anyone with twins and can't really talk to anyone at the moment cause I haven't reached the 12 week mark even though I'm pretty sure I'm showing already.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn Hopefully you can add me from here.

No it didn't work sorry

Ok if you search Amanda James and my profile pic is my twin girls on a bench seat

Couldn't find you Pregnant with TWINS!!!! maybe if you try me Alanna Hughes mine is with me and GF holding ****tails Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Can't find you either, here is my email mumof5boys@live.com.au

No luck again Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

If you like email me you email addy and I can try look for you, sorry it's taking so long

Ok I think I sent you a request

I had terrible morning sickness with my twin pregnancy, from very early on.

I haven't been feeling too bad but just really tired and dizzy. My belly already looks like I'm 3/4 months pregnant Pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Just popping in to say hi, I'm a mum of three year old twin girls. It's a roller coaster but my girls are so much fun now