Hi everyone, my name is Louisa. I am a registered nurse and am currently training to be a midwife at The University of Notre Dame in Perth.
In Australia midwifery students are required to have a number of ‘continuing care experiences’ which means that I follow a number of pregnant women throughout their pregnancies, births and up to approximately 6 weeks post natal to learn from and share part of their experiences and their wonderful journey to parenthood.

If you are less than 35 weeks pregnant, are planning to give birth in a hospital environment (live in Perth, WA) and would be happy for me to get to know you a little, attend some of your antenatal visits, your birth and post natal visits I would love to hear from you.

I am a bubbly and very caring young woman and would feel so privileged to be able to watch alongside one of the most amazing journeys in life to become the best midwife I can possibly be.

If you would be happy to meet with me, or to discuss this further send me an email and I will get back to you from there. Thank-you very much!!

Louisa
(lou.gibbons@gmail.com)