Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On depo but faint faint positive test, can it be true (pic included)

That's the problem with photos on computer screens, every screen has a different colour collaboration, resolution, contrast etc. So what one person sees will always be different to what another one sees, the difference is usually only subtle, but we're talking about a faint line here. I think if the OP saw the line then there is a line.

Did you retest this morning?

Default Did another test (Not fmu)

Hi everyone, i did another test this afternoon and this is what i got well within three minutes

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...r/IMG_5223.jpg

Can anyone see this.. i think it may be darker

I MAY be imagining things but i got a digital, should i take this now or wait? I cant know how many DPO I am as im not supposed to be ovulating lol

Thanks!!!
    xox

Default Todays test :)

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...r/IMG_5223.jpg

Thats my one from today (lunch time)

does anyone think i should do a digital or anything the line come up well before 3 minutes... hope people can see this one lol

xox

Just wondering if you retested?

Default Re: On depo but faint faint positive test, can it be true (pic in

I had a question for you about your pregnancy while on depo. Did the shot affect your child at all? I am guessing you already gave birth (if not then I am sorry for assuming)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatha View Post
    Im the member who found out she was preggers after having the depo shot. It was a huge surprise as well as I thought it was really safe as well.

What I found out afterwards is that you can still ovulate up to a few weeks after having your first shot so you need to use alternative contraception for at least 2-3 weeks. That is what happened to me.

If you need to chat, feel free to pm me.

Sent from my iPhone so short and sweet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12