Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On depo but faint faint positive test, can it be true (pic included)

Question On depo but faint faint positive test, can it be true (pic included)

Hi everyone, im new and not sure if i posted in the right forum! but could someone please help

Ive been on depo for a month and a half now with annoying nagging preg symptoms, I have taken first response tests that have been negative but i took one today (at lunch time) and it was FAINT positive, but it showed up before 3 minutes.

I dont know what to think, i thought it would be pretty much impossible for me to get preg on the depo due to it apparently being so affective (although i do have a fast metabolism, i dont know if that matters!)

I have included a pic of the test taken before 3 minutes (i know the line is pretty damn faint) but can anyone else see something? any feedback so much appreciated

Thanks!!!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...r/IMG_5134.jpg

Hi There

Welcome to BB. I have to be honest and say I can't see any 2nd line on the pregnancy test at all.

Hi and welcome. I can't see anything either so I think you might be safe.

hhhmmm I also can't see a second line on that photo... But I know I have gotten some incredibly faint lines in the past where I have even questioned if there was something there hours later - in both cases I was pregnant.

I'm not sure if this is what you want to hear or not, but they do say that a line is a line and it is extremely rare to get a false positive. I would suggest you test again, first thing in the morning with first morning urine (that is when the pregnancy hormone is the strongest).

And again, not sure if it is what you want to hear or not, but it is not impossible to get pregnant while on depo - there is a member here who recently found out she was four months preggers despite having a depo shot.

I hope everything works out the way you want it to...

I can see it your best better is to test again tomorrow and if its positive again go see your gp for a blood test good luck! Ive heard of a few people falling when on the depo

I can see it too! I would test again tomorrow morning using FMU

I can see it, retest tomorrow with FMU to be sure.

I couldn't see anything sorry! Like the other girls said, retest in the morning. Good luck!!

I couldn't see it at first but went back for another look and can see the 2nd line. Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out for you x

Im the member who found out she was preggers after having the depo shot. It was a huge surprise as well as I thought it was really safe as well.

What I found out afterwards is that you can still ovulate up to a few weeks after having your first shot so you need to use alternative contraception for at least 2-3 weeks. That is what happened to me.

If you need to chat, feel free to pm me.

Sent from my iPhone so short and sweet

Smile FMU test

Thanks everyone for your replies!! some saw it some didnt which is pretty much how i felt (kept thinking its there, then thinking oh maybe im imagining it! )

I did another test and it was pretty much the same story, no darker or anything!!!

I think i will re test tomorrow morning again, if its still barley there and not any darker im gonna put it down to this horrible shot and its symptoms and first response having evaps in the time frame!!!

Thanks everyone for your support!!!

xoxox

Don't give up I had feint positives for about a week on first response. And have never had an evap on first response other tests yes but not FR

I can see it . Good luck with tommorow mornings test, i hope everything works out the way you want it too

I can see the line, go and buy a digital test, no guess work then as it will say the word pregnant or not pregnant.

I was going to say I couldn't see it but then I moved my screen and I could see it.
    I hope that tomorrow's test comes up the way you want it to.

I tend to think that if you keep getting faint lines you need to go see your GP. You shouldn't get an evaporate line within the specified time period, and any line at all shows that hcg (the pregnancy hormone is present). Tbh I've never actually had a dark line, so I wouldn't discount continued faint ones.

I can see it too. I had ones that looked like that when I tested at about 10dpo. Good luck with testing in the morning!

I must be blind cause I cannot see a 2nd line where it should be :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast