Thread: Maternity Clothes Online

Default Maternity Clothes Online

Hi All.

Where did you buy your maternity clothes from online?? Can you recommend any good sites?

thank you

ASOS!!!!!! free postage, young modern clothes too!! Also soul mothers and blest bras are great for bras, just ordered a womama bra and it's really supportive! Getting a flexiwire next week! Queenbee is good but expensive.

---------
    Leah and Dan
    Lucy 5
    Minnie 2
    Pippi due 29 sept

YOU are what YOU eat!

Angelbub is great, some stuff is exxy but she has some great sales

oldnavy. It's an american site, but they have some nice stuff. Pumpkin patch also has some good deals online sometimes.

What about office attire more specifically?

ive bought some work shirts from ASOS. they are great. and the free shipping is definatley a plus! there is apparently an australian based ASOS coming online soon too i heard the other day. plus they will let you return items within 28 days if you dont like them for any reason at all. very handy!

ive just bought some shorts from Destinationmaternity.. havent arrived yet but will let you know how they go.. all the shorts here seem to be knee length shorts and i hate them... hoping the ones arriving are middle length lol only downside with destination maternity is you have to pay for postage.. i think it was about $35 for three items the other day - expensive but couldnt find any other cheapish shorts so it still worked out reasonably priced.

Thanks Ladies. Yes I do need office attire

I've bought a few Ripe Maternity, Pea in a Pod and Ninth Moon items on sale from websites like ozsale, buyinvite and brandse*xclusive (without the star!!)