Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Ultrasound should be when??

so... My GP is understanding!! Referred me for the 6 week scan.
    It cost me $150... not sure if this was a mistake, they didn't ask for my health care card and I was too excited to ask.. but anyways...
    The guy doing the scan was pretty rude to my sister who wanted to come in with me to see nephew/niece and he rushed me through.. I was in there like no more than 5 minutes!!!!..

BUT- even if it wasn't the nicest of settings or experiences, once I saw that little heartbeat I almost burst into tears!!!!!!
    xxxx

So glad you got to see a heartbeat, even if the rest of the experience wasn't great. It really won't be long now until the 12 week one

Woohoo! Yah for seeing your little miracle

Sent from my iPhone... Please excuse the mistakes

Yay for seeing the heartbeat! I'm 16 weeks and already had 4 scans (dating scan at 6 weeks, emergency one due to bleeding at 9 weeks, nuchal at 12 weeks and another at 14 weeks due to cramping and other issues)

Next one due in 3 weeks

Default call astrico

Oh dear cmkm?.. that's alot of scans!!! Lovely to see the your baby so many times, but with such stressful circumstances I'm sure it wasn't such a wonderful experience!

Default First Ultrasound should be when??

Right now I dislike dating scans!
    Why on earth do some Dr's send us for them when they know it could be too early - insert tonnes of stress here - I get I have history and they want to make sure. But oh the anxiety of waiting especially when you get a less that friendly sonographer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12