Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
*hugs*Saffy, sorry to hear about your nan.
we are going to ttc again when she is a year. i feel i need to give my body that year break (even tho my body thrived on being pg and i bounced back straight away - inc af).
that whole being cute isxa pretty good survival mechanism. Spock is always playing that card so i keep looking after her ;)
i look forward to reading it Saffy (mw ppost)
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
no rush Saffy!! you enjoy your squishy!! your daughter (how awesome is that word!!!) shes more important than a post
Parenting after LT TTC #8
Saffy as you know I like to follow you and so I saw your post and thought yay I can now follow you here as well!
Sorry to hear about your FIL :( but I am glad you are doing well as a girl only team at your house!
The amount of people who have asked when number 2 is coming is crazy! If only they knew how hard it was for us to have DD! I feel so blessed to be her mum and we are happy with 1!
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
Gosh, I was about to respond to your post TTN and say I will be happy when dd drops to 1 nap, as naps have always been a pain in the rear end for both of us, and lo and behold, a few days later she did! It's so good, I have so much more freedom now and it has improved her night sleeping a lot too ( only 1 wake up last night), minor inconvenience is the 5am wake ups tho :doh:
Won't brag too much as I will jinx myself and I also read your post about the night shenanigans of Spock, can imagine my dd being a going to bed resistor too when she is older as I was all my childhood.
Good luck with TTC, pain they won't let you go natural, so annoying. Are you working at the moment?
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
yea, don't talk about it!! its not worth jinxing it!!!
i dont understand it...i LOVE my bed...i'd be in it all day and night if i could...
no, I'm looking for work. desperatly....so desperately that i'm thinking of joining the army... I'm having trouble getting a job here...for stupid reasons that are really painful actually...i've cried everyday about it actually...but i wont go into it here, just that I am hunting hard for work cause we are so broke. which means TTC has been put off a bit longer =(
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
Oh no sorry to hear that, my work would have you in a heartbeat, pm me if you want to chat/ vent about it x
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
Saggy, your poor little DD. It breaks me up when I read about little ones in pain. At least she won't remember! But you will, for sure.
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
Good typo Lenny! I am a bit saggy these days actually :ROFL::ROFL:
Re: Parenting after LT TTC #8
Hee hee my phone always corrects your name to saggy!