12311 ...

thread: Parenting after LT TTC #8

Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville

Parenting after LT TTC #8

You can find your old thread here.

If you have any concerns within the thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails & PMs are treated equally & confidentially) :-

Onyx- Admin
    marcellus
    Lenny

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

Here's wishing each and every one of you, a happy and easy going parenting journey after a difficult ride to get there!

BellyBelly Member

Feb 2008
    Perth

Ooh first one in, Just changed my signiture. Xavier with his birthday cake. Yum. Cant you tell I am avoiding doing school work. lol

BellyBelly Member

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

Hi All!

Don't have time to do a post at mo, but just wanted to jump in to the new thread.

By the way - off to London on the weekend for two weeks! So exicted, just not really looking forward to that long flight with an almost 2 year old!

Janie xxx

Platinum Subscriber

Nov 2007
    Country Vic - West of Ballarat

Jumping onto the new thread as well...

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2008
    Far north Queensland

Safe travels janie. Lots of distractions and walking the aisles for you grub no jokes this time, you've had a rough time. Can't imagine the frustration after you finally got your little happy boy back. Big hugs to you both.
    Big news to over shadow my other news. Today at fifteen months old my completely deaf baby said her first word. Mam, mam, mem, memmm ...oh the sweetest sound in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008
    on the verge of greatness!

yyyiiipppeee jazzy!!! what a great first word!!! Ash's was Da! lol. Oh she's away now. you must have been beside yourself when you heard her!!!

Hi Janie! wow you are brave! we are debating the 4 hr flight from darwin to syd later this year with a 22 month old and a newborn.. eeek. So i'd love to hear from you when you get back regarding what worked. Have fun! and be safe!

saph - you are just a flash little lady now.. new sig, avvy, RAK lol.

although he's sick, we took ash around to a local park today - he's been cooped up in the house for 2 weeks - and he went silly and loved it. i took his dinner with us (we rode our bikes around) and came for bites of tea in btween playing lol. I just hope he sleeps well tonight cos i'm so tired.

ox

Platinum Subscriber

Nov 2007
    Country Vic - West of Ballarat

Yay for Jazzy and such an awesome first word. Murph you woul dhave been spewing if it was dada seeing he is away at the moment. Just goes to show that our little ones know who to wrap around there finger first.

Janie: You are a wonder woman taking Jasmine on such a long flight, I dread taking Tara for a car ride that is more than 2 hours long. Hopefully you won't have a full plane and you can get some rows of seats to yourself. And the organisation of what to take would be a nightmare... but I hope you all have a good time anyway..

Grub: Good on you for getting some of that excess boy energy out, I don't know how you have coped with having Ash in the house for 2 weeks if Tara doesn't get out every couple of days she starts to get ferral..

Ah, so tired this morning. Tara has a runny nose - poor poppet with mummy chasing after her with tissues all the time - plus after our scan yesterday the boys decided they were not happy with all the pushing and prodding and spent most of the night taking turns kicking the life out of me. Our scan yesterday showed both boys were still right on track for there ages measuring in excess of 24 weeks each and twin B finally decided to give me some relief and move from head down (like his brother) to be breech and then transverse by the end of the scan. Although the little bugger decided last night about 7.30 that he must prefer the head down position and promptly dropped back into my pelvis, so I had about 8 hours of reprieve from the low down pain to having it back again. The scan also showed that Twin B's right kidney is enlarged so we will now have that monitored at each scan well. Although I have reflux in my right kidney and it does run in my family, hopefully it is not too serious and he won't need surgery when he arrives - but at least we know about it now. I was saying to DH that if it was just 1 guy in there we wouldn't have found out about the kidney until after he was born as all these scans we are having now are extra's because of the twins as nothing was showing at the 20 week scan.

Oh well, what to do today... Either another day at home for Tara seeing it is raining or do I venture to the shopping centre with her as I need to get some stuff for my hospital bag. Suppose I'll see how she is when she wakes up..

Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville

Safe travels Janie. Look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Aug 2008

YAY Jazzy!!! What a happy day for you! And yes, glad for you her first word was Mum, Jagger's first word was Jaz (the dog)

Safe travels Janie!

Hope little Ash gets better soon Grub!

Not on here for long, lots to do. Tonight we are heading off on a romantic kid-free weekend for our anniversary! First time we've ever left Jagger overnight, Gran & Pa are coming to stay with him at our place. Should be interesting. He'll be fine but I don't know about DH & me! LOL We're only going about 45min away so still close enough if things go pear-shaped.

Alright well better get going, this washing ain't gonna hang itself out!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008

omg boc good on you! up the valley?? have a great time. you are braver than me, i'm hopeless when it comes to leaving bubba... not that i don't think he'll be fine, I just have no faith in anyone else's ability to take care of my precious angel like i do lol. talk about ego!

Kelly that is just great news. you are the twin machine hahahaaha. sorry i've forgotten, but when are they thinking you'll deliver?

have a good weekend everyone! i'm going to try and talk DH into taking me out for lunch we'll see if it works lol.

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2008
    the world

still reading! Still on phone so real pain to type and express ideas properly! Therefore making persies difficult because you have to read back etc etc! We are walking now! Sleeping is better. Had cranio sacral therapy done on him and it seems to have made a difference. Now sleeps for 5 to 7 hour blocks but still needs tons of boob and patience to get to sleep! Still won't go into a cot but i love cosleeping now even more! Couldn't imagine him sleeping away from me.
    Hope you are all well!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008

nuttin to say. Just being a show off with my avatar!!! hahahaha.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

You're looking very "grubby" there grub!! Too cool for school!!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008

did you notice the purple grub is pregnant hahahahah. gotta love steral's work!

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2007
    Queensland

Heya Ladies!!!

Thought I would finally pop in and say hello!!! Our little princess turned 3 months on friday how quickly time goes when your loving every moment!!!

Love to get to know you all!!

xxoo

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2008

hi Miss K! so glad you are hear. It's like graduating to high school from the preggy thread lol. Congrats on the arrival of your little girl. How is it all going??

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2009
    Back in the bush Capital

Hi ladies,

I'm still here, I just haven't had any time to post of late. Finn has only been having two 30 min naps per day so when he does sleep I have to rush around madly tidying, washing etc before he wakes. And he's teething again so the last few days he's been particularly cranky, poor little thing.

Anyway, hope everyone is well. Will try to post properly tonight if Finn goes to bed at a reasonable hour, though given that he's only just fallen asleep now for his afternoon nap I don't like my chances...

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2008
    the world

Lise I still dream of a time one day when I will have longer than a snatched half hour to do laundry, tidying and dishes! I also would love to have a bath where i wasn't listening out for when ds realises i am not there and starts getting cranky! Lol! I just tell myself that one day he won't need me and i will wish myself back to these days when i could spend all day cuddling him if i want to. Damn just made myself cry! Lol!

12311 ...