Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #20

OMG Tei thats exciting, you are so close, love how you have effaced and dilated already, once you get some good contractions it will be on!!

Best wishes for your labour, can't wait to hear details ( all the juicy bits that midwives love please )

Well girls 20 week scan was today and we have found out we have been blessed with another GIRL!

My DD is so excited and we are thrilled ( although we would have been with a boy also ).

All is looking well, although my placenta is a little close to my cervix. My OB wasn't concerned as it isn't covering the cervix so he said more than likely it will move.

Hope everyone is well.

Janie xxx

Woo hoo Janie for a other girl, very exciting! Glad all is well with your pink bundle and hope the placenta moves further away.

Tei, how did your appointment go today? Fingers crossed you had to cancel xx

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well.

AFM, on mat leave now but I've had a sick DS the whole time so not much fun. He's been sleeping in our bed since the weekend which means I can't use any pillows so apart from the lack of sleep I'm also really sore and uncomfortable and my back is killing me

Okay whinge over now, enjoy your afternoon ladies xx
    Last edited by lise; May 30th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Hi beautiful mummies,

Just a quick post from me, I'm a little frazzled and on my way to have another scan shortly. We had our 6 week scan on the 22nd of may and we were delighted to see tic tac in the right spot, measuring correctly and with a beautiful heartbeat at 114bpm...

Last night, I had a very slight bleed (not even enough to stain a liner) and I went and saw my doc today who is sending me for an urgent, early scan. I don't believe I have lost tic tac. The blood is really minimal, I've had no pain and I still have pregnancy symptoms (peeing lots, bigger and sore boobs, fatigue and "baby brain", I even woke very early this morn with nausea again. So I'm convincing myself, spotting (wouldn't even call it bleeding really) is quite common in early pregnancy and that all is well but inside I'm just a bag of nerves waiting for this scan.
    I've had some trouble getting online recently, but I'll jump back on when I can and post an update. FX!

Hope everyone is plodding along well, take care mummies xox

Sending some hugs your way Dutchie while you wait, but I'm sure everything will be fine

Dutchie I'm sure everything is fine I too bleed on and off (spotting really) upto about 14 weeks. Apparently 1 in 5 women does.

Janie congratulations on a baby girl

Lise hope your enjoying your mat leave not long to go for you now.

AFM feel heaps better about my job situation think I'll be ok but might have to come back early from mat leave....I'd rather that than to have to struggle financially. All going well with the baby I seem to have started calling the baby "him" lately even though I don't know for sure. Went to the Prince concert the other night had a great night but was exhausted yesterday so looking forward to another early night tonight. Don't think the baby appreciated all the loud music and staying up late cause yesterday it was kicking me like crazy and gave me heartburn once again.

Have a great weekend girls

Dutchie - hope everything is all good with your little tic tac. FWIW I had a BIG, bright red bleed at 6 weeks and bled on and off for a month but these two little ones are still happily cooking away at 33 weeks. FX that you have a good outcome as well hun

hi to all my old friends in here.
    congrats Janie on another girl. how exciting.
    hoping everyone is going well.

hi from Hunter and I !

Hi all,
    New thread time.

Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617