Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #20

Hi Ladies
    Sorry Ive been MIA again - really busy at work.

mhb ~ hope things are happening now, very EXCITED for you!!

Coral and yogi ~ congrats on your scans So good to hear that everything is going well!

MelissaI and Juniper ~ congratulations hope you are both in here for a long time!!

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all well

AFM ~ Had some freak outs about different pains and things but I reckon its all supposed to be normal and I'm prone to headaches and backaches anyway. Also threw up this morning - its only the second time Ive done it but I'm now nearly 16 weeks.

Hi!!
    welcome juniper!
    hi Loops hope the paibs arent causing you too much grief.

Im now in the 2nd trimester!!! Yay im so excited and am impatiently waiting for the nausea to settle and my energy to come back!

anyone heard from MHB??
    hi everyone else!!

sent via my vortex manipulator

Just a quick one via my phone as we have no net ATM
    Me him bub had her baby boy this morn finally.....
    He was 4.4 kg and 53 cm long so a nice size baby
    His name is Marcus Samuel

And she got the vbac too !!!! Yippee

I have put a birth announcement if you wanna send congrats

Sorry this is a bit lame but not used to doing net on stupid phone
    Just imagine my jumping for joy smilies ok :-)

Yeah

Yay!!! i cant do jumpy things either(also on my phone) but ill do them in real life =)
    congrats mhb(+b)

Fantastic news mhb! You've been waiting so long too hope you're getting lots of cuddles in!

Great to hear the news Me+ ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Enjoy the cuddles with you new little fella - love the name! My husband is Samual and I really love it as a middle name

Tei ~ thanks and YAY for the 2nd Tri!

AFM ~ think I felt my first significant movement yesterday

hi girls,
    I'm having trouble... something came up in another thread, and it was made clear I really can't complain considering...but it just isn't sitting well with me...and I know I am lucky, and I'm not forgetting that and i'm not taking it for granteed.. but its playing on my mind and it is bothering me.

Its to do with getting 2 put in but having only 1 child. and yes, i feel its 'only' even though I know (my brain) knows one is amazing, my heart feels like its mourning the 2nd one...even though really, there wasn't really a 2nd child to mourn...just an embryo...

Ive bought it up before, and at the time was before we knew if they were both there or not, and eveyone said, you will forget and not even think about it.. but i do... I often imagine what would have been if there were 2... and often when i am imagining what type of life I want Spock to have, picturing him/her growing up, there is always that nagging feeling and sometimes a 2nd child pops into view and becomes part of it.

I do appreciate Spock, and love him/her so very much, and know i'm extrememly lucky. but i just cant let this go...

(i also didn't know where to post this, so thought here might be easier, as everyone here is preg... the other thread was full of TTC'ers who didn't appreciate my whinging about having 1 child..)

I also dont mean to offend anyone...this is just my personal battle at the moment i need to get through, and have decided I need some help with it rather than keeping it all to myself.

Hi ladies just popping in to say hi and i miss you all! Congtrats on the recent births and all the best to the ladies still awaiting their due date! Can you believe my girl is just about 7 weeks old! i can't believe how fast the time has gone. Things are going well, still not really in a routine but Ellie is now sleeping in her cot which im very happy about (loved the cuddles but don't want her to get used to that habit) she has started to smile a bit and make noises and really she is just wonderful. The days fly now that im a mum but i am loving it and i feel very blessed to have her in our lives. All the best ladies will pop in again soon xxx

Teirae : I completely understand, and when I was ltttc, I couldn't understand why anyone would complain about anything when they finally got a bfp. However now I understand, what my FS/OB told me is that we loose a sense of being in control when we get pregnant, it's a control you have in ttc, you decide if there is another cycle, you decide how many to transfer, you have these immense highs and lows, then all of a sudden, it works, and you can't control anything, the nausea, the vomiting, all of the fantasy goes out the door, and we are left with all these RAGING hormones that just ravage your thoughts and fears,a lot of which as a ltt er you never actually realeased. He said it is very common for women to feel like this after ivf, you have a lot of unresolved emotion

What he did say is that he has no doubt that with the drive, determination and persistence I had to get to hs place, I will be an amazing mum, who will cope just fine

We are probably on the other end of each others spectrums, and neither is wrong or right,we can hopefully support each other until hopefully these hormones and or thoughts dissipate x
    Last edited by Bengal; January 1st, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

hi girls just a quick one. bub is so easy! very quiet and happy! had a 24 hour induced labour and no stitches! will post birth story soon! will miss it in here. enjoy the rest of your journeys and thankyou jbm for being my pig!

Just a quick one form me ( sorry I will attempt some personals later)....

Just wanted to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Me+him+bub on the safe arrival of Marcus Samuel!

So good to hear things went according to plan and bubs is behaving nicely

yipee i have internet again

Hello lovely ladies!

Saffy, thanks so much for popping in and wishing me well. You are never too far from my thoughts and I was disappointed to read about your recent cycle, so sorry We are all praying that your next cycle will be the one

Juniper & Melissa, welcome and congrats! How are you both going? have you have any scans yet?

M+H+B, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the world baby Marcus

Loops, yah for feeling movement! Its such a wonderful feeling...and the reasurrance is bliss. I am now starting to feel the kicks on the outside, but every time i grab DH's hand to see if he can feel anything bub decides to stop!....proving to be a cheeky monkey already!!

Teira, sorry you are having a hard time coping with your loss, i totally understand Whether our bub was a 4 cell embryo or a 7 week fetus or a newborn baby...there is no grief in the world like the grief of losing a child, at any stage. I admit i have been having sad feelings lately thinking about all the precious babies I have lost over the years. And then I think if it wasn't for them I would not have this miracle growing inside me now, its like they have sacrificed themselves for this bub. But then i'm sad that I never got to feel them growing and moving inside me, they will always be in my heart and i know i will meet them one day.
    You did everything you could for your other embryo and unfortunately nature had other plans. I am a huge believer in fate and that things just have to follow their destiny...we just maybe dont know or understand the reasons until much later. Like i said, if i hadn't gone through what i did then i wouldn't have this baby now inside me...everything we go through is so worth it, we just have to try and cope the best we can to get through the tough times. Please feel free to talk about it here, our feelings are our feelings and there is no right or wrong. but its always good to talk about it, we are all here to offer our care and support.

All good with me, feeling lots of kicks and movement....sometimes i wonder what the hell this bub is doing inside there....training for the circus??!!

Belly rubs to you all
    Yogi
    xx

Thankyou Yogi *hugs*

teirae : i felt like this in the beginning but as the preg has progressed i actually dont even think about it anymore. we had 2 put in and only got one baby... i also have had another 6 put in and got all BFN... sending you a hug . x o x o

yogi: yes they re all training for the circus lol. i see whole tummy movements now and sometimes wonder ?.... is it a foot or arm or what ??? lol. best of luck to you. x o

me him bub: so glad all is well and i loved being your PIG... lol..... best of luck to you and your baby. x o x o

AFM: well i am getting close now..... yes i am pregnant.... reminder to myself..... lol
    i have been getting lots of pains and sometimes they are hurting. nothing regular but i am worried i wont know when i am in labour or if it is more braxton hicks ????
    you think i'd know being baby number 4 ????????????? he he he

but all mine were quick and the 2nd one i thought were just BH then gave birth while DH parked the car at the hospital !!! and DH delivered DS 3 at hospital but midwife said i WASN"T in labour ?!!!?????

counting down now til we meet our baby .....

not long to go

Just dangling my toe in the water...

Maruschke : Do tell why your dangling your toe in the water ??

MH+B - how are you going ?

JBM : Wow I hope you make it to the hospital

more pains today....

but i timed them and they're all over the place and if i sit down they arent as bad. so more BH pains !!!!!!!

one of the ladies in our BB due date group has had her baby 36 weeks. i so so wanna be next.

i am feeling fat
    emotional

and just plain sick of the pains also...

i am hoping my waters break so then i'll know i am in labour...... lol

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast