Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Default Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Thanks Mildez, Relieved to say Annabelle Lola is doing well ,,she is a week old today,,ill keep an eye on this thread for your announcement ,thanks for chatting to me through the pregnancy

Sorry haven't posted for ages..... 20 weeks today.
    Another big was confirmed this week during my scan. A good size healthy baby boy.... Now to think of some more names ... Lol
    Hope everyone is well

Congratulations of hitting half way and your boy news JBM.

I've been pretty quiet. Not much to report. DH still haven't agreed on a name.

Thought id update. My DS arrived last week via emergency lscs following a failed ECV.
    Abit of a shock seeing as l havent needed a c/s before. All is going ok.

Wow. Congrats Mildez! I hope you're ok and wishing you a speedy recovery. How much did DS2 weigh?

He was 3660grams (8lb1oz) HC 38cm L 54cm. Born at 37+3. We had such high hopes of the ECV working but unfortunately it didn't. The pain was quiet excruciating. From others experience very very few found it painful from what I had heard. I am not sure if that was because I have some abdominal issues (adhesions and a hernia) and I was so anxious about the procedure. It was never going to work apparently as he was on an extremely short leash (very short cord). The Ob doing the c/s had trouble getting his head to descend during the delivery because he was tied in so well. The placenta was fundal so as far away from the exit as possible. I hated every part of his birth but he is healthy and well as am I and at the end of the day that's all that really matters. We have been very blessed.

Blimey. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Glad you and Bub are doing ok now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildez View Post
    Thought id update. My DS arrived last week via emergency lscs following a failed ECV.
    Abit of a shock seeing as l havent needed a c/s before. All is going ok.
    Congratulations,thanks for the update

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718