Thread: Pregnant now what...I'm scared

Default Pregnant now what...I'm scared

Well now I have made it passed this hurdle I am pregnant YaY!!!! Now for the agonizing wait...is my baby ok I'm scared I have sore boobs and am weeping a lot but no more nausea or vomiting and I'm only 6 weeks so something must be wrong???? I can't take it if there is...I want this to be my baby soooo bad I am scared does anyone else feel like this or gotten pregnant from fertility medicine and gone on to have healthy pregnancy??? Pls someone reassure me I am soooo scared I'm missing out on the joys of my pregnancy

Oh honey, big

I know what you mean about needing reassurance. I'm 7 weeks and 5 days and I still have pinch moments that I have to remind myself that i'm pregnant. I think for me the biggest thing is I refuse to be scared of the unknown, i'm a firm believer that what will be will be. I'm just trying to enjoy myself and think positive xxx

Oh hun i am so so so so so happy for you and your DH i had a feeling you were
    I am so excited for you and i'm here 100% if you need me.
    Not everyone has MS, not everyone gets sore boobs or sore back - i had mild MS but it was on and off over my entire PG.

Use BB to vent and research as much as you like hun but i am only a phone call away if you need me.
    Wow our family is about to expand a lot by the sounds of things - aside from my bro we have 2 other cousins PG at the moment (ETA: NOT ME EITHER )

Double Post

Congrats bellabee84 The only way I got through it (and I had more sypmtoms than I dont know what!) was blood tests and scans. Is this something you can get done? But as others have said not everyone has overbearing sypmptoms and it doesnt always mean the worst . No matter how scared you are or how hard your pregnancy is you will remember every step of it and you wont 'miss' out on it. It will get easier but LTTTC can cause so much uncertainty and anxiety if you are finally lucky enough to concieve. Good luck

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

I am not sure what to say other than I hope you can enjoy it, when you feel ready. I think sometimes knowing that all the stressing in the world will never change the outcome good or bad, might get things into perspective for you?
    Lots of sticky vibes xx

Congrats bellabee! We joined bb around the same time and I have stalked you progress. Very happy to read you finally got a bfp. I understand the fear. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and the few people I have told it hasn't come out how I have want (I'm pregnant BUT don't get excited its still early). Something I have decided to tell myself is that this is the furtherest Dh and I have ever gotten. That is an achievement in itself and since I cannot control what happens next I'm choosing to enjoy it best I can. I hope it leads to a baby but at this point there is no sure thing. My fs nurse assurs me that plently of women have healthy pregnancies with little or no morning sickness.
    Wishing you all the best Hun xxx

How are you going hun? We are all here for you.

It took me a long time for my first BFP and I was also scared and paranoid. I had an early dating scan which really helped. I also had to force myself to trust my body. Some things which made me especially paranoid but which are perfectly normal/healthy were changing or lessening symptoms. Also mild period type cramping which I had for many weeks. So try not to over analyze how your body feels and responds. Hard I know!

Hi bellabee,

Firstly, congratulations on your pg. I have been here many of times with little or no symptoms & even being just over 19 weeks pg at the moment, I still feel scared that this baby is not going to be earthside. I have no advice other than try living as much in the moment as much as possible & tell yourself that this is where you are suppose to be. Regardless of what happens, it is out of your control.
    Worrying and being scared as well as a host of other emotions I think are an unfortunate part of being a LLTTCer :-(
    One thing I do for myself is taking time out when I really need it - for instance I called in sick today. I also do yoga, which has helped with my anxiety, I hop onto BB & jump in my bb group and 'talk' to them about my fears.

I wish you all the very best

Ohhh yeah there will be a belly buddies group or women due around the same time as you, have a look hun, join in the convo's and enjoy as much of being PG as you can.