12311 ...

thread: Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss #3

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Welcome to the pregnancy after miscarriage and loss thread. We look forward to sharing your journey to holding your baby in your arms. Welcome to the new members of this thread, I am sure you will be made welcome.

If you have any concerns within the thread please email/PM Trish, Rouge or Mistyfying. We make up the moderating team for this thread. Any concerns or constructive criticism that you have will be treated respectfully and confidentially.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Pregnancy Articles. Here's wishing each and every one of you, a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

You will find the previous thread HERE.

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Subscribing!

Dec 2011
    Perth

Mia - good luck for morph scan Friday Are you still keeping the sex a secret from DH?
    Saffy - wohoo, 12 weeks! That feels like it's flown by (for me!). Probably slowest 12 weeks in history for you though. When's your NT scan?
    Joeve - over 7 weeks now, yay Any sickness yet? Go on and book that scan, I love scan results!!
    Maruschke - great to see you back, not long now!
    DG- I can't believe you're still sick! I'm glad the little one is doing great anyway.
    I hope everyone else is doing well.

I had my 19 week scan yesterday I don't get official results until I see the ob next week but the ultrasound lady seemed to suggest that things look good. Baby is still a girl but she's huge!! Measuring 11 days ahead, in the 90th percentile with a fat belly. I hope I don't have gestational diabetes! The girl who had a scan before me was in there for ages and came out looking shattered in tears. I couldn't tell how far along she was but it really affected me, I couldn't stop thinking about it all night Why can't pregnancy just be a sure thing?

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

mich- great news on your scan! That is sad about the other girl though. I hope you don't have GD too! It would be a pain. yes I am excited about 12 weeks|! The last week draaaaggggged. x
    joeve- I have been stalking you on the Feb BB thread, I never spewed at all and now my ms is completely gone, so it doesn't mean anything is wrong if you are not spewing. I want you to book your scan too but i understand if you don't want to, i felt the same.

Hi everyone else, hope all is well and DG hope youre feeling better soon poor love.

AFM- Second trimester here I come!!! Can't believe I am 12 weeks, it sounds great when I tell people now, sounds like i am really pregnant, nothing to show for it yet though, I want a belly!!
    My NT scan is tomorrow I am silently panicking about being told here i something seriously wrong but i just have to get it over with. Hopefully all will be ok

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Hey Mich awesome about your little chubba girl x
    Saffy oh man I am so stoked for you hitting 12 weeks!!! Very exciting
    I almost was sick today so I guess that could mean something! I didn't get any side effects from the pregnyl shots on my ivf cycle so maybe I am just not that sensitive to hcg???

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Hi Ladies

Mich - Great news about bubs. Still a pink one lol. That's really sad about that other lady. I'm sure we've all been in that position at one time or another. Breaks your heart.

Saffy - Big congrats on making it to 12 weeks! Hoping all goes well for your NT scan.

Joeve - I've had vitually no MS. I've thrown up once and that was weeks ago. I do have dramas swallowing my pregnancy multi and my fish oil so I've stopped those for a few days. I'll try taking them later in the day to see if that helps.

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Oooh Saffy I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your scan.

As for MS / MV tabs... MV tablets STILL make me vomit! Can't stand it .

Apr 2009

Mich8 - SO glad to hear your scan went well and YAY for girls How cute re your little one having a big belly, seems like she's having a good time in there! So whens your EDD now? I'm worried about GD aswell am having my test early probably in the next 2-3 wks.
    Thats SO horrible re the girl that came out before you I hope thats not me on friday! EEK!
    Saffy - GL for tomorrows scan and well done for 12 weeks!! YAY
    Joeve - as bad as it sounds thats great that you felt sick, I think in this instance it makes sense
    Maruschke - hope the vomting subsides and you start feeling better soon

AFM - waiting for my 20wks scan on friday YAY cant wait to see baby and hoping that all is ok with her
    All the best to you all and I'll def post after the scan xo

Dec 2011
    Perth

Saffy - thinking of you today. Good luck!!
    Joeve - Im another one who had no morning sickness, just occassionally felt a bit hungover, so don't worry if you only feel a little sick and you're not throwing up all over the place
    Mia - That will definitely not be you coming out of the scan sad! Can't wait to hear about it. I'm glad I went to fetal photos cos on Monday baby was hiding her face in the placenta so we couldn't see much, ha ha. I don't think my actual due date will change since we're sure on my conception date. But the adjusted date printed on the scan was 6 Nov instead of 17 Nov - quite a difference!!
    Porsche - so weird about the tablets, does taking vitamins make you sick when youre not preg?

Have a great day all

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Hi Ladies

Saffy - Good Luck!

Mich - No not normally do I have a problem with taking any pills. And I was on quite a few lol. But it seems when I'm pregnant I struggle to swallow the big ones. Maybe it' the gag reflex??? I don't know. It will pass I guesss.

Mia - yay to your 20 week scan.

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

thanks girls I am getting nervous now cos i have to do the stupid full bladder thing, thought that was all over after ivf transfers. At least I should be experienced at it .

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Good luck Saffy and your full bladder!

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Stalky stalk stalk...

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

All good!!!

Nuchal fold was normal which was what i was most worried about, it was 1.9 and she said she went for the thickest measurement possible so we are v relieved, everything else was looking good and bubba was moving around the whole time, its very energetic!! It was very thorough, we were there for almost an hour and got 3 photos, my sister said hers was over in 5 mins so we are lucky.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Yay Saff. You must be so relieved. I too will be anxious about the 12 weeks scan being 41.

How lovely to have 3 photos and seeing it moving around. I wouldn't be able to stop looking at the photos

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Awesome news Saffy!!!!

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Woo Hoo! Great news Saffy! My last NT scan took an hour too. I'm 34 next month. I can' believe I just typed that.

Dec 2011
    Perth

That's wonderful Saffy!!
    You must be on such a high, enjoy it, baby is on the way!! So pleased for you

12311 ...