Thread: Cramping...

Default Cramping...

I know some cramping is normal. I get that.

But when does it become to much?!?

Today I just went shopping walking around the shops was enough to have me cramping where it was really painful ;( I came home it took a half enough before it settled.

It's happened a few time any time I am doing something strenuous shopping, working when I walk around a lot. Etc.

I'm only 15 weeks I didn't expect this... I'm still dealing with the vomiting

Default Re: Cramping...

My cramping gets worse when I overdo it. I take it to mean I should stop and rest. Difficult when it happens at work, and little sympathy from my family about it too.

I am cramping pretty much all day every day. It is worse when I over do things like shopping, walking, hanging washing.
    My suggestion is to get some tubigrip for your belly. I have some and it helps. I also have it long so it hugs my hips.

Shouldn't the cramping come later... :-(

Not at all, I cramped all the way through the early weeks with both my girls. In fact DD2 was such a deep burrower I cramped uncomfortably for most of the pregnancy.

Oh wow, I thought it was weird as well. I cramp a fair bit at night when I go to bed. I was thinking it was just everything settling for the night and bub moving around.