View Poll Results: Was your 18-20 week scan correct with telling the sex of your little bubba?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

185 98.40%
  • No

3 1.60%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was your 18-20week scan correct with telling the sex of your little bubba? *Poll*

US was right!! told it was going to be pink, and she came out a pink!!!!

It's interesting to see one person got told the wrong sex out of all of the responses!!

I found out for my last 5 and all 5 where right.

Yep it was both times

Yep both of mine were correct! I have a friend who was told at 20 weeks she was having a girl to be told at the 3d scan a few weeks later that her she is actually a he! I didn't think it really happened anymore but it does!

Yep, with DD we were told girl and a little girl arrived. Although at the 20 week scan she decided to do a big flip over and spread her legs (very lady like) and there was no mistaking the 3 lines, it was confirmed again at our 26 week 3D scan and again at a scan at 34 weeks.

We were told at our 16 week scan this time around that we were having boys, and at our 20 week scan you can see the penis x 2 very obviously. If by some chance 1 or both come out pink it would be the shock of our lives..

My sonographer said 80% girl. Then I told the receptionist and she said the sonographer hasnt been wrong.

DD turnd out to be a girl! And I wouldnt have it any other way :-)

I only found out with the last two but for number four it was right, there was no mistaking what he had going on between his legs

With DD we (well me) desperately wanted a girl and were told that her legs were open and there was nothing to suggest boy. Went to 3D place to make sure because I couldnt believe it and yip theres the three lines its a girl.

Back at 35 weeks to check babies growth and hhmmmmm theres something there I think its more likely to be a boy WTF

Back to 3D place nope nothing there im still seeing girl???

Fast forward 7 weeks (little witch kept me waiting) and DH tells me "shes here, our baby is here and its a girl!"

So kinda wrong but also very right

Now you have 2 more to add to this poll of incorrect sex been told. 2 mummies got big blue surprises after been told that they would be having girls from our belly buddies group
    Miss K. Like so many, I just did not think it happened and then to hear 2 in a as many weeks is amazing.

My scans have been right for all 5 of mine so far. Will be going for my scan next Tuesday so will have to see I guess.

Yes. My parents were told I was a boy though

Well Little Miss Dragonfly was definately a little girl So both scans were correct

so funny! I was told at 20 week both times and both were right 1 boy 1 girl- was still in shock about the girl so ask OB to confirm.. he goes "ohh yes, so your first one was a hot dog and this on is definitely a hamburger!" I nearly peed myself!

Mine was right.

My cousin however was told she was having a girl, then a boy at a later ultrasound and then "he" came out a "she"

This is exactly what I have being wondering about. Due for my 20wk scan next Fraiday

In my case, they were correct for with all 7 pregnancies. The sonographers always said they were not 100% sure though, to cover their backs in the event that they were wrong.

Mine were correct with all 3 babies. Girl, boy, girl. Ive been told boy with this pregnancy but im not due until July so ill have to wait and see!

My SIL's first was supposed to be a girl... Her son was born on April Fools' Day! Hubby and I wish we had been there to see the looks on their faces for that!

First two were correct for me. This one is supposed to be a boy. We even have an scan photo where there's a CLEAR picture of his little bits! I also had another scan b/c of a scare about a week later, and we saw the bits again, so I'm positive. In a way, just to be jokingly mean to my DH, I want him to turn out to be a her just to see the look on DH's face!

All 3 of mine have been right, will update after this ones born

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast