Thread: 38+2 with number 6

Default 38+2 with number 6

Any day now! I can barely move my legs to roll over, get in or out of the car...or even move at all! And this indigestion...OMG My chest is on fire! But SO close now!

I've had quite a few problems with this pregnancy.
    I've had SPD since week 17 that has gotten horrendously worse by now, 4 threatened pre term labours. The Nefidipine gave me upper and lower GI bleeding (Half my luck) and a tachycardia of 130bpm on resting.

With 5 kids aged 8, 6, 5, 3 and 2, three of them going back to school this week...it's been..........fun? Lol.

I don't know anyone on this site but I just wanted to share my excitement and my story.

Default Re: 38+2 with number 6

So much fun waiting! Hehe, love that any moment feeling. When did you go into labour with your others?

Quote Originally Posted by ~TT40~ View Post
    So much fun waiting! Hehe, love that any moment feeling. When did you go into labour with your others?
    1 was 37+1 induced for PPROM. 3hrs labour unmedicated.

2 was 38+3 spontaneous. 35mins (rapid) labour unmedicated.

3 was 38+2 induced for foetal hydronephrosis. 3hrs 20min with gas and air plus pethedine injection.

4 was 38+5 spontaneous. 3hrs with gas and air.

5 was 39+2 spontaneous. 45 mins (rapid) labour unmedicated.

I am hoping for a nice 6-8hr steadily progressive labour with plenty of warning and time to get to the hospital and get settled in birth suite, medicated with gas and air is nice. Now I'll just wave my majick wand, LOL! Hopefully I won't be delivering on the side of the road again at least, haha.

Wow so it could be any day now, with all your others coming at about 38, 39 weeks. All the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~TT40~ View Post
    Wow so it could be any day now, with all your others coming at about 38, 39 weeks. All the best!!
    Yep...get it out! lol