Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Foundation (Prep/Kinder) 2014 Chatter #2

Default Foundation (Prep/Kinder) 2014 Chatter #2

We gave learning conversations again next week, looking forward to it. DSs report was lovely to read. I love that they mark them on thing like empathy, resilience and kindness etc, great life skills and good things to constantly develop. No standout issues and he's doing well across all areas - yay!

DS has his first school Disco in a few weeks, he's so excited and he's asked if he can have some new 'flashy' shoes (the ones that light up lol). I'm volunteering on the night. Also volunteering next week on his first excursion, it's to a chocolate factory (omg!!)

How's everyone else traveling?

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Default Re: Foundation (Prep/Kinder) 2014 Chatter #2

All going well here could not be prouder!! Had DS1 parent teacher interview today as due to personal issues could not attend end of last term when held. He is doing so well, teachers are all happy with him and say he is trying very very hard and very keen to please.

We had a school disco last term was lots of fun and a great fundraiser! Last friday night had a school movie night, kids all had a ball 1 movie for P-2 and different 3-6.

They had a prep breakfast today and he was so so excited to be going. I am going on excursion to zoo in a few weeks can't wait!! They have an incursion soon a hands on science thing sounds great!

DS1 proudly told neighbour other day I am nearly in grade 1 LOL keen much LOL

Birthday party went well in hols. Still having som friendship issues with some kids being a bit rude and boisterous, school is managing that and last few days DS1 has played with some quieter kids and has enjoyed himself, still seems keen to play with the other kids but they are not always including him and 1 in particular is being mean to him.

Can you all believe we are over half way thru grade prep!!!

MN that sounds like a great excursion to go on! Dd is going to a farm next week and is excited as it's the first one they have had.

We are starting to have playdates and she has a party too so she is having a ball.

She loves maths like her sister and her reading is getting better as long as she is in the mood to read!

Hi Guys...mind if i join in? My little boy is in prep this year and it has been a loooooooooong year. anyones little boys not adapting so well?

Of course you can join in PP - how are things going?

Been a bit MIA lately but hoping to spend a bit more time back on BB.

DD1 is going really well at the moment, got another reading award at school at assembly last week and her teacher is very impressed with how she is tracking.
    We can organise a parent teacher interview so going to see if DP wants to come or if I can just organise to go in and have a proper official chat.

The whole school is going to see The King & I tomorrow in the city, DD is beside herself - they catch the train in, walk around a bit and catch a tram, have lunch in there then don't get back into town until a little after 6pm so it's going to be a very long day but an amazing opportunity for them. another benefit of such a small school I guess.

How is everyone else going?

We had book week this week, so dress ups and a book swap. It's been a fun but tiring week. Dd is doing well and is getting an award tomorrow!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345