Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Christmas sewing.....

I never knew about albums on here before - a pic of my advent calendar in mine http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...hristmas+2011/ -am filling mine with just little bits and pieces from around the house - DD just loves getting stuff out, doesn't seem to care if they are things that are hers already (wonder how many years I will get away with that)

ok i am running mildly late.. i am just sewing my pockets onto my calendar and i am stuck, i cheated and bought a panel from spotlight but im not sure if i should leave a border of different colour around the edge of the square? im thinking not but the instructions say to only fold over 1cm which leaves .5cm border of different colour??? if i knew i would never get around to it again i would just throw in the towel for this year....

What is everyone up to this year?? I am making some of the girls Christmas presents. So far I have made a magnetic fishing game, and some doll carriers. I am also going to make them a doll each and a farm play mat for DD2 to go with the wooden farm animal set she's getting! Hope I get it all done!

I have made a bunch of santa sacks with kids names on them (for a mate), they look great. Want to do new ones for my kids now. I would love to finish an advent calendar by start of December. I have pjs for the kids that i have made. I have a lot of ideas, but not much kid free time to get it all done. Made some kids tiered skirts for presents

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112