Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rescue Remedy Drops

LysnDan - thank you for thinking of me. I have been having the drops in the morning, but it was interesting, because yesterday i went to do the groceries, and I saw someone I know and I was massively trying to avoid them, and then got all anxious that they would see me, and then I remembered that I had the pastels in my bag, so I had one, and I dont know if it was mind over matter, but suddenly I was calmer and not so worried and i got on with the groceries and wasnt so worried about it. So I think RR is helping me. Thanks again for caring enought to ask.

Lisa - it is encouraging to hear of others that have had success with it. I am so glad it worked for you

Mumma22beautifulgirls- I'm glad the drops seem to be working for you

Did you get night time sleep drops too?

I got the kit with rescue sleep drops and rescue remedy in it as well as a tin of pastells.

I find If I have 4 drops of rescue sleep in bed, within 20 minutes I'm asleep. Sleeping most of the night too!

Hope your doing ok still

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

Do not take any over the counter things without first checking with your doctor (or even the pharmasist - their name will be up at the chemist, ask for them) for any contraindicators with your current medication. Just becuase it is deemed a natural product does not make it 100% safe if you're on any other medication.

Sopdet- I'm on both, antidepressants and rescue remedy pastells and drops.

Both the doctor and chemist has said that it is 100 percent safe to take on any antidepressant.

my DH survives on RR.

Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Sopdet- I'm on both, antidepressants and rescue remedy pastells and drops.

Both the doctor and chemist has said that it is 100 percent safe to take on any antidepressant.
    With your particular AD they could be fine, but with others they may not. You have checked with your Dr & Chemist.

We have no idea if the OP has an issue with alcohol (as the drops is an alcohol base), what other medication (including normal pain killers). Everything like this needs to be taken into account when a new drug is started, even a herbal remedy.

For example, blood thinning tablets shouldn't be taken with any medication with garlic in it, even high garlic diets can effect it, because garlic is a natural blood thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sopdet View Post
    With your particular AD they could be fine, but with others they may not. You have checked with your Dr & Chemist.

We have no idea if the OP has an issue with alcohol (as the drops is an alcohol base), what other medication (including normal pain killers). Everything like this needs to be taken into account when a new drug is started, even a herbal remedy.

For example, blood thinning tablets shouldn't be taken with any medication with garlic in it, even high garlic diets can effect it, because garlic is a natural blood thinner.
    Sopdet- I am pretty sure that mumma22beautifulgirls has mentioned that she will check with her pharmacist when she goes. I don't think that she would have brought RR if it would have affected her AD in any way?

Most medications are fine with RR and as to the alcohol base, it contains ethanol, I actually asked the chemist and my doctor as I have problem with alcohol, it is such a small amount (literally a few drops at the bottom) to hold the flower essence. I am fine with it. I'm pretty sure people will do their research before commencing rescue remedy.

I love RR. i have bottles all over the place and often give them away to friends that need it.
    it has got me through lots and lots of stressful times.

If anyone has any concerns... Check the FAQ on their website...

http://www.rescueremedy.com.au/index.php/about-rescue

Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Mumma22beautifulgirls- I'm glad the drops seem to be working for you

Did you get night time sleep drops too?

I got the kit with rescue sleep drops and rescue remedy in it as well as a tin of pastells.

I find If I have 4 drops of rescue sleep in bed, within 20 minutes I'm asleep. Sleeping most of the night too!

Hope your doing ok still

Lysndan, I didnt get the sleeping drops, I just waited to see how I reacted to the drops, but I really am not sleeping well at the moment either. So I think I will get some for sure. Can''t hurt to try.

Sopdet, I am seeing my GP in a few days, so I will mention it to her. Thanks for the concern.

So sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hope the GP visit goes well.

I found RR has really helped with anxiety attacks, especially when I'm flying. I use the spray but have been meaning to try the drops.

I hope you find what works for you. Take care xxx

I put some in my DD2's water bottle before she went to bed tonight as she wakes up crying because she knows her daddy will be going to work. All we can hear from her in the middle of the night is "Daddy at work, daddy at work..."
    Fingers crossed it helps her.

I was told to get it for my DD? Are they allowed it this young?

M22BG I hope you are doing better and sleeping now!!! BIG hugs!

Not sure about 4 months, but DD2 is 20 months and for the first time in 3 weeks she slept right through without waking up crying hysterically for her daddy. I'm more than happy to give her RR drops until she gets past this stage

I had forgotten about RR - I used to keep a tin of the pastilles in my work bag and would take them before important meetings. LynsDan - might try the sleep drops, it usually takes me around 2-3 hours to fall asleep.

Kaz- i take them as soon as I get into bed. they have made a difference. Even dh has noticed!

I'll be seeing the pharmacist tomorrow, might chat with him then!

Good luck I hope they work for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12